The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Terrible post I know^

But Bluejay dying last night makes some kind of sense if NIK is mafia.

They bicker more then almost anyone. And with me as his voting target and BJ not susing NIK (I remember a post where NIK replied with emotes when Bluejay didn’t have him on the sus list)

In contrast, blue jay was susing me but not voting me. It makes much less sense to kill him if I were mafia.

• Like 2
On 2/17/2022 at 1:06 AM, naslund.is.king said:

we never do slankers like ever

we're a few hours into the game why should we go off slankers

I'm actually down with the idea due to game size but no way in hell with all the regulars here do we not find someone to lynch vs a slanker

23 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

who do you thinks slanking? and why do you think that's the correct way to go?

22 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

I can maybe see a world I'm which it makes sense to vote off a slanker in the perfect situation.

We always bite ourselves in the foot by not removing them early...But thats the point...We never do it and usually that's for good reason...We play with eachother enough that WE always 100% have 1 or 2 active players to go after

20 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Your guys slanker talk is lame as &^@#

sure if we are that divided before NF let's go there but right now we have alot of meat to chew on

no pun intended Deen 

We aren't voting out a slanker this round. You should just change focus now. At this point it's cover

1.You proposed this night 1 before you could accurately say anyone is legit slanking

2. it's not gonna happen

3. we have meat to chew on

4. refer to 2

5. Cdc doesn't vote out slankers r.1 especially in a 18 player game with 2 players who you say are slanking

Reading the game and go after those players whove left us something to go off of?

Like how do you get that wrong ?

How 

Yes you have your way but you did a big read back didn't vote for me and now voting for me upon what someone else said?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Like how do you get that wrong ?

How 

Yes you have your way but you did a big read back didn't vote for me and now voting for me upon what someone else said?

I can admit when I’m wrong.

Negate that one reason. 
Who was being discussed then that was spanking. Multiple people were talking about it. As I said I wasn’t I to that reasoning. 

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Now thet I admitted that point was wrong. Care to discuss the others :p 

I have time while watching the skills competition :)

the other two are how you're feeling and it's hard to comment on that

The main reason I've been voting you is to get a reaction like I just got or in the beginning of the game. 

last night I'm pretty sure I left my vote on you and you can take that a face value

As for the love triangle the I interaction between the 3 made me feel scum is there. the good thing about their interaction is their is alot of chace of slip up( kinda like ours slank talk smh)

Ruby is gone now it's between the other two

And I bet when I read back I'll get a good idea on lewi forsure. 

whats the significance of me and AV saying the same thing? I'm curious

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Terrible post I know^

But Bluejay dying last night makes some kind of sense if NIK is mafia.

They bicker more then almost anyone. And with me as his voting target and BJ not susing NIK (I remember a post where NIK replied with emotes when Bluejay didn’t have him on the sus list)

In contrast, blue jay was susing me but not voting me. It makes much less sense to kill him if I were mafia.

bubbbb.gif.8866b3ca6c228c0143b2781c01b8e806.gif

I had a tough time deciding between this gif and the ceres woozy face

• Like 1
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

I may easily be wrong on you. But I was able to think of many reasons and that what I went with.

But quoting yourself like that is pretty funny.

it just doesn't add up tho with a read back 

and I have been like this with you all game! we had a big back and forth earlier and you declared me town

Then you do your read back I vote for you again and boom Your suddenly scrambling some nonsense to vote for me 

You've been my park vote. I left my vote on you last night You did a read back and now your almost scrambling trying to explain it

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

it just doesn't add up tho with a read back 

and I have been like this with you all game! we had a big back and forth earlier and you declared me town

Then you do your read back I vote for you again and boom Your suddenly scrambling some nonsense to vote for me 

You've been my park vote. I left my vote on you last night You did a read back and now your almost scrambling trying to explain it

You’re right you had the same target since the game opened :p

Saying I declared you town is fun.

Almost like one of my points was after our first  interaction,  I made a point of mentioning how you got very quiet in comparison to the first round. Almost like trying to blend in after unwanted attention.

How am I scrambling. I was quiet last night before my unvote (no ones brought up it broke the tie)

Ive brought on the conversations

• Like 2

I just say &^@# it and let it roll 

Whats the significance of me and av both looking at the triangle?

Also can you take a little more time and explain what you just said there about bj ? 

I spend quite a bit of time posting today to explain and quote posts on it.

May be wrong but it’s an observation.

See when someone is confirmed mafia after dying round one(no mafia expects to die round one)

You can look at their posts and look for clues!

I saw a pattern with you and Av.

It along with the other 4 reasons were enough for me to vote 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I spend quite a bit of time posting today to explain and quote posts on it.

May be wrong but it’s an observation.

See when someone is confirmed mafia after dying round one(no mafia expects to die round one)

You can look at their posts and look for clues!

I saw a pattern with you and Av.

It along with the other 4 reasons were enough for me to vote 

then why wait till immediately after my vote on you?

Sorry I don't buy it or your explanation that explanation looks very scrambled for someone who like you said spent alot of time explaining things and obviously reading back 

• Like 1

then why wait till immediately after my vote on you?

Sorry I don't buy it or your explanation that explanation looks very scrambled for someone who like you said spent alot of time explaining things and obviously reading back 

Conveniently said by the person my post is about.

Youre definitely the most trustworthy opinion 

• Like 2