The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Nah it’s called writing that post ^

See this round I don’t have to focus on one small lie.  Now I’m free to be the full raging b*thx I can be and use my full potential :bigblush:

Takes 2 seconds to write this posts but 15 minutes for the last one :huh:

• Like 1

This is very weak reasoning and everything you’re saying sound shakey and based on hunches no one can know.

You can do better.

remember you don’t start playing untill round 2 (your words)

Lol is it fair to say that if J23 flips red it’s unlikely that I am scum with him?

Is it also fair to say that if J23 flips red the posts you have been posting are sus as hell? 

• Like 1

Be back later.

Town Aladeen take a deep breathe.

Mafia Aladeen keep it up

Lol I am not changing my game. I am town I have nothing to hide. It’s the scum that should be changing up how their playing if they don’t want to be exposed by me.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Confused as to why everybody is going along with the narrative that Ruby was sheriff when Detective Silvestri is listed as the Vig?

Good catch man I saw Detective and thought that was sheriff. Well $&!# 

unvote

• Like 1
On 2/17/2022 at 1:34 PM, AV. said:

After last game's disasterclass, nobody should be keen to vote out the big dawgs early on.  Maybe round 3 or 4 or some $&!#.

Trust me on this, one of the Liverpool/Manchester boys is where the focus should be.  You can just tell.  Criminal operatives, for sure.  BOOK IT.

Was AV throwing a teammate under the bus to gain tp cred? This post alone makes me think one of the soccer guys and/or a big gun like Aladeen are most likely teammates. This reads as scum (duh) trying to get himself to the end at all costs. 

On 2/17/2022 at 9:52 PM, naslund.is.king said:

Too early to tell on Deen(I really hope he's town)

I know AV posted but I can't remember 

This is just such a weird looking comment, hoping deen is town? Could you not say that for any of the big guns? 

On 2/18/2022 at 12:32 PM, AV. said:

AngryElf should live at least 1 or 2 rounds.  They have proven to be insightful and helpful.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:35 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

You get me :wub:

Didnt you just say you don’t get the lewt wagon though?

AV with the (now) obvious pocket attempt, I wonder if I was identified as someone to try and pocket because I generally have no idea wtf I’m doing? NMB did the same thing, multiple times (including the above quote), and after rereading the thread it looks like they were the only ones actively trying to avoid my lynch when proven town we’re trying to put my name out there. Looking for my trust or trying to deflect others to me in the future if something inevitably went wrong for them? It feels really, really weird.

18 hours ago, AV. said:

Linear_Molecule...I think they're clean.  Post comes across as genuine.

Alright, that means the vote is between Lewitelli or RubySausage.

18 hours ago, AV. said:

Actually, let's vote falcon45ca for good times.

18 hours ago, AV. said:

At some point, naslund.is.king must be yeeted, we must not forget.

AV wouldn’t throw out all TP names if scum. At least one of these guys are bad.  

Can’t get rid of the below Lewt quote lmao, phone be dumb. 

14 hours ago, Lewitelli said:
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Good catch man I saw Detective and thought that was sheriff. Well $&!# 

unvote

I thought the same thing honestly.

This does kind of moot your entire reasoning on J-23 

At least the reasoning you were stuck on trying to explain.

Im am very far from clearing her. She was just posting good points to counter your hunch reasoning.(the timing of the activity was only to defend. Not super town helpful overall)

Pretty similar to how I countered you last game by picking apart the flaws in how you explain. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

AV with the (now) obvious pocket attempt, I wonder if I was identified as someone to try and pocket because I generally have no idea wtf I’m doing?

This doesn’t match our previous talks this game. Give yourself more credit. 

Ive said this game (so has lewt) that you were MK’d last game because you were playing well, and we took advantage of you being quiet for a round.

I mentioned you were playing different very early this game and you tunneled on talking about me a lot since then. 

Also how can you say this when AV mentioned saving you for 2 rounds because you’re insightful?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Reading back.

I think mafia were trying to push the narrative  of these 3 early. Easy to group them together. And if none were mafia, it’s a huge waste of attention.

After last night I don’t the Lewt is.

Not a great start but in a game with specials(Gf and sk) the sheriff isn’t the absolute worst to lose.

For me, lewt is TP, and obviously sausage wasn’t maf. (And I’m clearly not either) who were the main people pushing the “love triangle”?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Also how can you say this when AV mentioned saving you for 2 rounds because you’re insightful?

Because AV flipped red and I’m trying to see what his gameplan was, along with how others fit into that? Loaded question tbh. 

I was clearly supposed to be a pocket, and it does look like I was a fallback plan in case he was knocked out. There were only two people vouching for me and both were complimenting my style of play without asking any questions. You were one, AV was the other. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Linear_Molecule said:

For me, lewt is TP, and obviously sausage wasn’t maf. (And I’m clearly not either) who were the main people pushing the “love triangle”?

AV was the first to mention it, in a joking way. I posted it again last night. it gained traction afterwards and then he clamped down on it later in the round

• Like 2
On 2/18/2022 at 11:41 AM, Lewitelli said:

How does this post honestly make sense from a town perspective? I get the slanking to stay alive but the public “I’ll play next round” announcement doesn’t add up.

Any half competent mafia team will whack you this NF 1000% if you are town. With the view of taking you out before you’re useful and find them all out. Especially as you had solved the game a couple rounds in advance last time out. You’re a huge asset to the town if you are clean, that target won’t go away, slanking or otherwise.

This is literally what our team did last game to AE last game when he had a quiet day and said he would be catching up the following day.

After rereading the roles on page 1, Aladeens playstyle actually makes 1000% sense as SK as they have a bullet proof vest.

Meaning you stay active and try to avoid drawing any attention to yourself, remain unhelpful to the town to avoid the MK, keep out of the lynch conversation while plotting your next move. 

At that point, all you have to do is avoid the vig and it’s a perfect round, even if the vig hits you, you’re still alive due to the vest.

• Like 2