The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

You don’t feel the scum taking control of this game AE? Does it makes sense that both sk and mafia would want to have the sheriff lynched? They are doing it now. Lock your vote on NMB. She will red flip I promise you.

Branch out, you’re saying the same thing.

This is why you made things easy last game.

This is like a movie now that I have freedom to actually use real logic.

Defending yourself against the given reasons as to why You’re obviously NOT sheriff. It would do you a lot better right now .

On 2/19/2022 at 3:20 PM, AngryElf said:

Vote NMB 

Again. Not liking the linkups with AV. 

On 2/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

I thought the same thing honestly.

This does kind of moot your entire reasoning on J-23 

At least the reasoning you were stuck on trying to explain.

Im am very far from clearing her. She was just posting good points to counter your hunch reasoning.(the timing of the activity was only to defend. Not super town helpful overall)

Pretty similar to how I countered you last game by picking apart the flaws in how you explain. 

On 2/19/2022 at 4:08 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

This doesn’t match our previous talks this game. Give yourself more credit. 

Ive said this game (so has lewt) that you were MK’d last game because you were playing well, and we took advantage of you being quiet for a round.

I mentioned you were playing different very early this game and you tunneled on talking about me a lot since then. 

Also how can you say this when AV mentioned saving you for 2 rounds because you’re insightful?

AE you said it yourself she is linked to AV.

We have a chance to win here town. It’s what I wanted last game and it’s all I want this game. Don’t let NMB lie her way out of being outted two games in a row. 

We deserve to lose if we potato town her to another win guys.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Sketch. A mafia would know I’m town. 

Yoi would quote Aladeens promise to make him look terrible after.

Lol outted scum grasping at anything you can. It’s actually fun to watch and I must say mad respect for not giving us even when you are outted. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

We have a chance to win here town. It’s what I wanted last game and it’s all I want this game. Don’t let NMB lie her way out of being outted two games in a row. 

We deserve to lose if we potato town her to another win guys.

Muffin you are the potato. 

Just SK kill me tonight and admit you’re lying about the sheriff situation

Just now, Aladeen said:

Keep proposing alternative scenarios, that’s not a sure sign of guilt or anything. My story has been consistent it’s yours that has changed like 10 times now.

You haven’t answered a single reason that Lewt or I brought up that prove you’re lying about being Sheriff.

Read from over 34 onwards. It proves you’re lying.

• Cheers 1
42 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Aladeen, were you acting from page 34 onwards.  faking (for no apparent reason thst you thought the sheriff was dead?

That is what you’re forced into admitting now to keep your story.

And you’re forced with your story to admit that you thought it was best as the sheiff to do that acting knowing you had investigated J-23 already and it came up on town.

So you’re telling me all that acting was assuming your single investigstion was the KP 

Entertain me Aladeen.

Is this flawed logic?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

You haven’t answered a single reason that Lewt or I brought up that prove you’re lying about being Sheriff.

Read from over 34 onwards. It proves you’re lying.

All you’ve proved is that you are outted scum saying whatever you can to make it one more round.