The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Still think there’s a good chance she’s scum, but it sounds like you’re the SK so you don’t know who the mafia are. 

Well first I am not the Sk but Lewt did hit two in a row so it feels like her really does.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

All you’ve proved is that you are outted scum saying whatever you can to make it one more round. 

So you’re saying you read it and I made no logical reasons as to why you don’t make sense to be the sheriff over Lewt.

Try to go one respond no talking about me. And more about you and Lewt claiming the same role 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Aladeen can you please quote some of the clues that you’re sheriff that you said you left?

Yup I will go back a little later on and show you exactly. But my first investigation was J23 and thought he was KP even though I got the town investigation of him. You can see at the end there I didn’t like the wagonomics of the vote so I thought maybe I was wrong right before nightfall. But as sheriff you want to be certain of everything you are posting and that is why I posted with such certainty. Now that I have a red check on NMB her flip will prove everything I am saying.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Tbf lewt being the only one to realize this makes sense when you consider the fact that if he was sheriff then he would know that the sheriff isn’t dead

Where as Aladeen thought the sheriff was dead. 
And used thst logic to try to vote J-23 (who he claims he’s already investigated as town)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Tbf lewt being the only one to realize this makes sense when you consider the fact that if he was sheriff then he would know that the sheriff isn’t dead

Obviously I wouldn’t do that because why would I bring attention to that as sheriff. Scum thinking I was dead was in my best interest.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Yup I will go back a little later on and show you exactly. But my first investigation was J23 and thought he was KP even though I got the town investigation of him. You can see at the end there I didn’t like the wagonomics of the vote so I thought maybe I was wrong right before nightfall. But as sheriff you want to be certain of everything you are posting and that is why I posted with such certainty. Now that I have a red check on NMB her flip will prove everything I am saying.

I look forward to it

Vanilla TP should be happy to trade their life for a scum lynch. The fact that she won’t do it is proof alone she is scum. Last game I was ready to be lynched as vanilla town to prove she was scum, she weaselled her way out of the town lunching me to prove I was right.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Vanilla TP should be happy to trade their life for a scum lynch. The fact that she won’t do it is proof alone she is scum. Last game I was ready to be lynched as vanilla town to prove she was scum, she weaselled her way out of the town lunching me to prove I was right.

I thought the same thing actually.

It's not like we are in a lynch and lose sitch...

• Like 1
Just now, DarthMelvin said:

I thought the same thing actually.

It's not like we are in a lynch and lose sitch...

Exactly. Look at last game. As VT I tried to get lynched when I knew NMB was scum to auto lynch her the following round. She knows that’s what town should do. But she won’t because she is not town. 

She is mafia. The only way she is not is if BK lied to me. If she doesn’t flip red just auto lynch me. I will literally lock Vote on myself if she flips green.