The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Just now, Aladeen said:

I will literally lock Vote on myself if she flips green.

Promise? I want more from you. I want you to admit that you’re spiteful and held a grudge going into this game ;)

It’s fun seeing you commit so hard to a terrible story about being sheriff over Lewt. And throwing your game hoping I actually am mafia like you put your money on 

Ok guys does it makes sense to vote out any hardclaimed sheriff? When one can easily be verified? 

How does that make sense in the slightest?

NMB is trying to convince you not to because she will flip red and scum can no longer get the sheriff voted out. 

Vote her out. If she is green, unanimous auto vote on me. 

She will flip red. 

Then everything I am saying can be verified.

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Promise? I want more from you. I want you to admit that you’re spiteful and held a grudge going into this game ;)

It’s fun seeing you commit so hard to a terrible story about being sheriff over Lewt. And throwing your game hoping I actually am mafia like you put your money on 

You are mafia that is sure. If not that means you are VT right? What do you have to lose as town being voted out?

Just now, Aladeen said:

Ok guys does it makes sense to vote out any hardclaimed sheriff? When one can easily be verified? 

How does that make sense in the slightest?

NMB is trying to convince you not to because she will flip red and scum can no longer get the sheriff voted out. 

Vote her out. If she is green, unanimous auto vote on me. 

She will flip red. 

Then everything I am saying can be verified.

You hardclaimed as a reaction because Lewt claimed sheriff and claimed you as SK

This unvalidated your desperation 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BoKnows said:

The town has come to the conclusion that J-23 has been too shady to keep around.

@J-23 was town.

Tommy got impatient with Frankie Carbone suggested that how he was handling his business may get them busted.

@luckylagerwas mafia.

The mafia took out @naslund.is.kingout of frustration once the news about Frankie broke.

NIK was town.

Next NF is tomorrow at 10PM.

You &^@#ing what what what?

This is bull$&!#

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

You are mafia that is sure. If not that means you are VT right? What do you have to lose as town being voted out?

Im fine dying. 

Ive brought so much attention on myself.

Im interjecting myself in the Sheriff two hard claims thing because it’s fun and Im

having fun exposing you’re desperate attempt 

Im fine dying. 

Ive brought so much attention on myself.

Im interjecting myself in the Sheriff two hard claims thing because it’s fun and Im

having fun exposing you’re desperate attempt 

Great let’s do it, you being fine dying doesn’t prove you are town in the slightest you just spend the last 2 hours telling us why not to lynch you.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Great let’s do it, you being fine dying doesn’t prove you are town in the slightest you just spend the last 2 hours telling us why not to lynch you.

You’re repeating false information again.

Im not saying to not lynch me.

im explaining why Lewt is clearly the sheriff.

Remember the difference this time please 

1 minute ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Doesn’t this kinda contradict what you said about giving us clues you were sheriff?

Just vote NMB she wants to be voted out. It’s simple. She green vote me, she red everything I have said is true. 

You’re repeating false information again.

Im not saying to not lynch me.

im explaining why Lewt is clearly the sheriff.

Remember the difference this time please 

We are going to lynch you because you’ve been red checked.

Just now, Linear_Molecule said:

So are you saying what lewt did clearly broadcasts him as sheriff?

No I’m saying he did what a sheriff wouldn’t do because he is not sheriff. Again and I can’t possibly make this any simpler: vote for NMB and you will see I am telling the truth.