The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Lightning win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, shiznak said:

Those charts isn’t the be-all, end-all, but it does tell you a good idea of how the player performs. Every analytics department uses those charts in some degree.

If you think Chiarot is a top 4 shutdown defensemen, then you’re out of lunch. He was sheltered by Weber, in Montreal and played above his worth.

He's a solid defenceman.  I'll trust my own eyes over the analytics dweebs any day as the game is played on the ice, not on a spreadsheet.  Feel free to waste your time posting that trash though.

On 5/24/2022 at 6:07 PM, King Heffy said:

He's a solid defenceman.  I'll trust my own eyes over the analytics dweebs any day as the game is played on the ice, not on a spreadsheet.  Feel free to waste your time posting that trash though.

He’s as solid as a Tucker Poolman or Luke Schenn.

I wouldn’t trust him playing top pairing minutes on my team (Florida found out the hard way) and I sure wouldn’t have paid a premium price for his service.

13 minutes ago, shiznak said:

He’s as solid as a Tucker Poolman or Luke Schenn.

I wouldn’t trust him playing top pairing minutes on my team (Florida found out the hard way) and I sure wouldn’t have paid a premium price for his service.

The analytics crowd routinely underrates quality defensive defencemen.  He's a good player that for whatever reason didn't work out.  Not the first rental where that will happen and won't be the last.

• Cheers 1