The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All things Cannabis

DS4quality

1 hour ago, Neutral said:

Haha I am SMRT...

Have you made your own RSO oil? How woud you use it in a vaporizer just drop a small amount onto some herb?

I’ve made my own in the past, but now I usually make hash with my trimmings and whatnot.  
I’ve got a friend who makes it professionally who gives it to me regularly 

5 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’ve made my own in the past, but now I usually make hash with my trimmings and whatnot.  
I’ve got a friend who makes it professionally who gives it to me regularly 

That is ultra convenient for you to have a friend who makes it. It doesn't look too complicated but I would rather just have it done and done properly. I have seen some sites say they have RSO for sale but I don't know if those sites are legit and do testing like some others seem to say. 

I am not sure if RSO is what I need but I have chronic pain in my lower back and right shoulder that shoots pain down my arm into my hand. So thought it might be something to try but I am just getting into using cannabis as a form of pain relief and narrowing down if I should go with a portable unit and return the Azer xq2 desktop that I got but find cumbersome and it is not portable. Maybe if I had more money I would have both...

4 minutes ago, Neutral said:

That is ultra convenient for you to have a friend who makes it. It doesn't look too complicated but I would rather just have it done and done properly. I have seen some sites say they have RSO for sale but I don't know if those sites are legit and do testing like some others seem to say. 

I am not sure if RSO is what I need but I have chronic pain in my lower back and right shoulder that shoots pain down my arm into my hand. So thought it might be something to try but I am just getting into using cannabis as a form of pain relief and narrowing down if I should go with a portable unit and return the Azer xq2 desktop that I got but find cumbersome and it is not portable. Maybe if I had more money I would have both...

Sounds more like you need an MRI and physio more than cannabis, my dude.  
It’s not going to cure you of your pain, but hopefully full it a bit.  
If you are interest in a trusted website, shoot me a message and I’ll share you a great one.  

3 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

Sounds more like you need an MRI and physio more than cannabis, my dude.  
It’s not going to cure you of your pain, but hopefully full it a bit.  
If you are interest in a trusted website, shoot me a message and I’ll share you a great one.  

Had multiple mri's and a ct scan and been doing phsyio consistently for close to 3 years as well. I know its not the answer most likely but I have a hell of  a time sleeping, hence why I am up now its not by choice I have a toddler who is up between 6-7 daily 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

There are many benefits in smoking weed but potential benefits are not universal, and individual responses to marijuana can vary significantly. Before considering the use of marijuana for any specific purpose, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance based on your health history and individual needs.Smoking weed enhances my creativity and cognitive processes, though this can vary greatly from person to person. I found cool vape cartridges and different containers at https://packagebros.com/product-category/empty-vape-cartridges/ for storing cannabis. This store offers the best custom sample box packaging on the market.