The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All things Cannabis

DS4quality

1 hour ago, Neutral said:

Haha I am SMRT...

Have you made your own RSO oil? How woud you use it in a vaporizer just drop a small amount onto some herb?

I’ve made my own in the past, but now I usually make hash with my trimmings and whatnot.  
I’ve got a friend who makes it professionally who gives it to me regularly 

5 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’ve made my own in the past, but now I usually make hash with my trimmings and whatnot.  
I’ve got a friend who makes it professionally who gives it to me regularly 

That is ultra convenient for you to have a friend who makes it. It doesn't look too complicated but I would rather just have it done and done properly. I have seen some sites say they have RSO for sale but I don't know if those sites are legit and do testing like some others seem to say. 

I am not sure if RSO is what I need but I have chronic pain in my lower back and right shoulder that shoots pain down my arm into my hand. So thought it might be something to try but I am just getting into using cannabis as a form of pain relief and narrowing down if I should go with a portable unit and return the Azer xq2 desktop that I got but find cumbersome and it is not portable. Maybe if I had more money I would have both...

4 minutes ago, Neutral said:

That is ultra convenient for you to have a friend who makes it. It doesn't look too complicated but I would rather just have it done and done properly. I have seen some sites say they have RSO for sale but I don't know if those sites are legit and do testing like some others seem to say. 

I am not sure if RSO is what I need but I have chronic pain in my lower back and right shoulder that shoots pain down my arm into my hand. So thought it might be something to try but I am just getting into using cannabis as a form of pain relief and narrowing down if I should go with a portable unit and return the Azer xq2 desktop that I got but find cumbersome and it is not portable. Maybe if I had more money I would have both...

Sounds more like you need an MRI and physio more than cannabis, my dude.  
It’s not going to cure you of your pain, but hopefully full it a bit.  
If you are interest in a trusted website, shoot me a message and I’ll share you a great one.  

3 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

Sounds more like you need an MRI and physio more than cannabis, my dude.  
It’s not going to cure you of your pain, but hopefully full it a bit.  
If you are interest in a trusted website, shoot me a message and I’ll share you a great one.  

Had multiple mri's and a ct scan and been doing phsyio consistently for close to 3 years as well. I know its not the answer most likely but I have a hell of  a time sleeping, hence why I am up now its not by choice I have a toddler who is up between 6-7 daily 

• Like 1