The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

20 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

Porscha isn't the Serial Killer, and you're scum.

There was no mention of a bullet-proof vest in fluff text, which has been explicit about what has caused/prevented things. I have confirmed this with AngryElf.

Porscha however did target herself. It's a decent claim, keeps attention away from you. But you should probably tell us all of the death flips now.

Llunga was the Godfather.

No idea about the others, but feel fairly certain that we've killed at least one other scum.

why the *heck* would the doctor not check on what the name of the player/role of the person who died, when you were given that name in your PM from AE?

VOTE A: RUBY

How did you confirm with AE since the host isn’t allowed to disclose anything other than what’s in the roles handed out  in the first post? 

I don’t get the rest of your post since the flips were already exposed. 

23 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

Porscha isn't the Serial Killer, and you're scum.

There was no mention of a bullet-proof vest in fluff text, which has been explicit about what has caused/prevented things. I have confirmed this with AngryElf.

Porscha however did target herself. It's a decent claim, keeps attention away from you. But you should probably tell us all of the death flips now.

Llunga was the Godfather.

No idea about the others, but feel fairly certain that we've killed at least one other scum.

why the *heck* would the doctor not check on what the name of the player/role of the person who died, when you were given that name in your PM from AE?

VOTE A: RUBY

If Ruby saved Porscha, then that should lend to the truthiness of Ruby being the doctor. 

No? 

Why are you voting for Ruby then? 

Is it because of the bullet proof vest? If so, then that was claimed by Porscha, not Ruby. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Lewitelli said:

Correct, Porscha stated she used a bullet-proof vest, not Ruby

And you know that how?

He did?

And you know that how?

Lol im with you on this one, but thats Ruby/MnH for you.

Porscha stated she used a bullet-proof vest. 

This, I believe, was a lie. She is the doctor.

A bullet-proof vest doesn't fit with the theming of the game, outside of a serial killer.

I also misread the PM, so it is possible that Porscha did in fact use a bullet-proof vest. (AngryElf will only mention one save if multiple were used, or one kill if multiple were used, UNLESS multiple kills and saves were both used).

I asked for clarification, and AE responded. That's on him.

However, i find it unlikely, given a) the theming and b) the fact that the fluff text specifically calls out being saved by the doctor.

Porscha didn't have to explain why she didn't die, unless she had a reason to mislead people.

Therefore, I think that Porscha didn't use a bullet-proof vest. I do know that she did in fact target herself and only herself. This means that at the very least, Porscha can't be the SK, as MR died from the SK. The only role that has any reason to self-target is the Doctor. 

This also fits with wanting to mislead us.

So I think that Ruby is lying.

N1 Illunga targetted Porscha. This means either Illunga was the sheriff, or godfather/corrupted cop. Given that I think Ruby is scum, my money is on one of those two.

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If Ruby saved Porscha, then that should lend to the truthiness of Ruby being the doctor. 

No? 

Why are you voting for Ruby then? 

Is it because of the bullet proof vest? If so, then that was claimed by Porscha, not Ruby. 

I think that Ruby is lying about saving.

I think that porscha saved herself.

5 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

A bullet-proof vest doesn't fit with the theming of the game, outside of a serial killer.

I also misread the PM, so it is possible that Porscha did in fact use a bullet-proof vest.

Just read this.. lmao what

6 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

Porscha didn't have to explain why she didn't die, unless she had a reason to mislead people.

No one asked her to explain why she didn't die and it didn't appear as if she saved herself.. She brought up the vest for no reason tbh

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

No one asked her to explain why she didn't die and it didn't appear as if she saved herself.. She brought up the vest for no reason tbh

Which puts suspicion on Porscha than Ruby. 

Not sure why Ruby is CM’s vote then. 

Just now, Lewitelli said:

Right, so CommonMarble is the tracker. Absolute craziness happening but this at least confirms another Town.

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure. Is there a ‘tracker’ in the game? 

I thought SK, Vig, GF, Sheriff, doc, and lackey. 

On 2/10/2023 at 4:07 PM, AngryElf said:

The Psycho Ex

Hide contents

For every person you sleep with, you also develop an unhealthy attachment to them. It seems that every night, you become a TRACKER, watching to see what your former lover does. You will know if they do something and who they do it to, but your mind will immediately jump to anger and sadness over them moving on before you realize what they've done. 

• Thanks 1