The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Any free agent signing news?

Rate this topic

nameci

31 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I've def read about his interest in Carlsson, I wonder what it'd take on top of the 11th though. Top 3 picks almost never move. 

I'd be open to it though depending on what it'd take.

For a guy like Carlsson I'd definitely move multiple firsts and prospects. But I'm not sure we could do that without making any prior moves. I could see something like Beauvillier, one of Höglander or Podkolzin, Karlsson or Klimovich, this years and 2 other 1sts and a couple of future 2nds getting the conversation started, which in itself is a lot. 

8 minutes ago, Pears said:

For a guy like Carlsson I'd definitely move multiple firsts and prospects. But I'm not sure we could do that without making any prior moves. I could see something like Beauvillier, one of Höglander or Podkolzin, Karlsson or Klimovich, this years and 2 other 1sts and a couple of future 2nds getting the conversation started, which in itself is a lot. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Columbus wanted a combination of actual players plus futures 

Not sure Podz stock is all that high, he's kind of plateaued, Hoglander has value but I question how much, Klimovich is a good prospect 

I wonder if they'd have any interest in Miller, they're already pretty flush when it comes to prospects

They managed to dump Voracek's cap on Arizona, who knows