The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights win 2023 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, Crimson-JH said:

Well obviously my HS didn’t use the full name, just the “Dr. Phillips.” :P

When I was in high school, I moved to Oregon from WA state, and they all thought I spoke with an accent. It was so weird that they thought that. I mean the Western Washington accent versus the Oregon accent. Maybe there is one, but I don't know, it was weird. 

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

Probably wondering what they were going to do with these towels after the game…

For me, I hang it up inside my tiny walk-in closet wall.. lol

The towels I sent you, I washed them. 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

When I was in high school, I moved to Oregon from WA state, and they all thought I spoke with an accent. It was so weird that they thought that. I mean the Western Washington accent versus the Oregon accent. Maybe there is one, but I don't know, it was weird. 

I’m originally from Orlando, FL… not exactly a deep rooted Southern city while the surrounding area are deep. When I moved to Vegas, everyone thought I was was from the Midwest or East Coast due to my accent. 

• Like 1

I’m originally from Orlando, FL… not exactly a deep rooted Southern city while the surrounding area are deep. When I moved to Vegas, everyone thought I was was from the Midwest or East Coast due to my accent. 

I used to have this job, and when I started, everyone thought I was Canadian because I loved the Canucks and the Canadiens, and because of my French last name and I was more reserved. I told them that I was born in the United States. I did tell them once my mother's maternal family was from Yugoslavia, but I never told them about my father's family. 

Just now, brilac said:

I used to have this job, and when I started, everyone thought I was Canadian because I loved the Canucks and the Canadiens, and because of my French last name and I was more reserved. I told them that I was born in the United States. I did tell them once my mother's maternal family was from Yugoslavia, but I never told them about my father's family. 

I get that 98% of the time here too, because of wearing any Canucks gear out in public.

”OmG, nice Canucks jersey! Are you Canadian?!” 

• Like 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I just can’t believe Heffy is cheering Vegas, I heard their GM was spotted coming out of Kelly Sutherland’s locker room wearing knee pads and sporting a suspicious moustache. 

I am so happy that someone other than me or many others is cheering for Vegas! No offense to you. The Cats are a great team! 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, brilac said:

I am so happy that someone other than me or many others is cheering for Vegas! No offense to you. The Cats are a great team! 

I’m 100% for Vegas, love going there and I don’t even gamble.

Edited by Wise Guy
  • elephant 1

I just wanted the Cats to win tonight so I can check out Game 5 festives… so, Go Cats! :frantic:

I hope they win! Vegas needs to come back to Vegas, and you need to attend! You need to enjoy the moment and have fun! 

Just now, Wise Guy said:

I’m 100% for Vegas, love going there and I don’t even gamble.

My goal is to win big in Vegas!

I've never been there, but it would be fun to go there for a day and win big! That's my goal!