The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Does anyone think its worth geting cod 4?

Im just getting kind of bored with mw2 and think cod 4 might be fun for a bit, even if no plays online anymore the single player sould still be fun.

Quite a few people actually play cod 4.

I don't know because I don't play any objective matches, but isn't it easy to get high scores if you just go for kills?

Lol its a bit easier to get kills than say team deathmatch because obviously people are more concerned with getting the objectives. Regardless it isn't a walk in the park...and my deaths were pretty damn low. It all depends on the type of people you play with too..This match they kept taking down my effing harrier or else I would have for sure hit the 100+ mark.

Oh and Kills are only worth 50 points in most objective matches as opposed to the 100 in team deathmatch...so it doesn't really bring up your score but it brings up your K/D

Lol its a bit easier to get kills than say team deathmatch because obviously people are more concerned with getting the objectives. Regardless it isn't a walk in the park...and my deaths were pretty damn low. It all depends on the type of people you play with too..This match they kept taking down my effing harrier or else I would have for sure hit the 100+ mark.

Oh and Kills are only worth 50 points in most objective matches as opposed to the 100 in team deathmatch...so it doesn't really bring up your score but it brings up your K/D

Yeah, seems easier. Yesterday I played half a domination match. I was going for the objective but just kept getting noob-tubed. Got annoyed and decided to just go for kills and got my killstreaks out in like a minute. lol

9x-1x is a good score regardless. :P

Score is worthless anyways... just like wins/losses.

Free-for-all is so lame. Just tried playing for the titles, didn't know it's based just on score.

Doesn't matter how many times you die, kills are the only thing that matter. zzzz

Should take deaths into account, as well. Can you really call the guy the winner if he goes 25-30?

Free-for-all is so lame. Just tried playing for the titles, didn't know it's based just on score.

Doesn't matter how many times you die, kills are the only thing that matter. zzzz

Should take deaths into account, as well. Can you really call the guy the winner if he goes 25-30?

Haha yeah free for all is super lame...especially in Rust. I just get frustrated when I respawn right in front of someone. K/D Ratio is key in determining who is actually good but it all matters if the team wins too. Especially in objective games where people sacrifice their lives to plant bombs and so forth. Its a mixture of things...My KD is 1.52 (really crapty start but a lot better now) but my Win/Loss is 0.8 or something. I guess I am a very selfish player haha Do you play on PS3 or 360?

Haha yeah free for all is super lame...especially in Rust. I just get frustrated when I respawn right in front of someone. K/D Ratio is key in determining who is actually good but it all matters if the team wins too. Especially in objective games where people sacrifice their lives to plant bombs and so forth. Its a mixture of things...My KD is 1.52 (really crapty start but a lot better now) but my Win/Loss is 0.8 or something. I guess I am a very selfish player haha Do you play on PS3 or 360?

Well I play TDM mostly and if I'm playing with random people I can't really help the team win if they all suck. :P

lol yeah... spawning is horrible in this game. Gets a lot worse in FFA.

PS3 :P

Archived