The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

I just downloaded Makeba's self-titled, first North American album from 1960, Keke. It's amazing!

I especially love The Click Song, Mbube and her version of "House...

Awesome, 60 year old World Music. A must listen.

I completely agree, she was amazing!

Here is her version of the Jorge Ben samba classic Mas Que Nada.

This album is awesome, Heretic! I have 3 copies on vinyl.

I know this is very different than Jarre, but, check it out. You may already be familiar, but it's still a super cool listen.

I thought I was the only one to have his "albums" - I still have over 300 LP's and about 50 x 45's and a turntable.

I thought I was the only one to have his "albums" - I still have over 300 LP's and about 50 x 45's and a turntable.

I have about 3000 albums, 850 CD's and about 400 45's along with 9300ish songs on my iTunes. I absolutely love music, especially on vinyl.

My wife and I have "Music Nights" every Friday or Saturday. She picks, the tunes, I spin 'em. Lots of singing and dancing and mediocre guitar-playing, too! It's a total blast!

Edited by Hugemanskost

I have about 3000 albums, 850 CD's and about 400 45's along with 9300ish songs on my iTunes. I absolutely love music, especially on vinyl.

My wife and I have "Music Nights" every Friday or Saturday. She picks, the tunes, I spin 'em. Lots of singing and dancing and mediocre guitar-playing, too! It's a total blast!

What are you like a DJ or wedding singer or something? 3000! :)

That's wicked.