The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Did anybody watch tonights episode? Thank god it didn't work out you know who.

Talk about dropping the bomb at the end of that episode, gotta love it!

Ted and Robin just don't work together. We know by now that she's not the mother, and that by previous episodes, she's referred to as "Aunt Robin". This just leaves Barney and Robin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here and hoping that they don't start up again.

OMG OMG what Victoria said was so true. Ted still loves Robin and Robin loves Barney and I think Barney still loves Robin too. And she was right: none of Ted's relationships will ever work out because no matter who he dates, it's still not Robin. Ya ya ya I know that at this point it's pretty impossible for Robin to be the mother. I don't care. The writers can throw in a curve ball and make it happen. Ted and Robin Ted and Robin Ted and Robin....ok must calm down. Another great episode.

OMG OMG what Victoria said was so true. Ted still loves Robin and Robin loves Barney and I think Barney still loves Robin too. And she was right: none of Ted's relationships will ever work out because no matter who he dates, it's still not Robin. Ya ya ya I know that at this point it's pretty impossible for Robin to be the mother. I don't care. The writers can throw in a curve ball and make it happen. Ted and Robin Ted and Robin Ted and Robin....ok must calm down. Another great episode.

Dammit...i couldn't resist the button :(

I lol'd.

Dammit...i couldn't resist the button :(

I couldn't resist your button :bigblush:

In other news,

I really enjoyed last nights episode, Barney again was amazingly funny. Oh what I would do to meet Neil Patrick Harris <3. I'm really interested to find out what happens between Ted, Barney, and Robin. Well its late, I'll add on more later!

Today's episode was hilarious

I especially loved the scene with Ted and Marshall at the birthing class and also the scene where Robin is beating up the blond girl. I hope Kal Penn isn't gonna be around for too long. I find him a bit annoying.

But all in all, another great episode. Marshall, Lily, and Ted are a cute couple :)

I hope Kal Penn isn't gonna be around for too long. I find him a bit annoying.

I HATE KAL PENN. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

I hate his accent, I hate how he looks, I hate his voice, I hate his clothes, and I hate his character

Him and Robin better break up soon

Did something happen in the last week? Lol.

I don't mind Kal Penn, he can hang out for a few episodes. I think I'm just giving him a pass because I LOL'D at Harold and Kumar (NPH is in that movie, love it when he brands the hooker lol).

On a side note I really liked the Ewok line, I thought it was hilarious. I love how Barney has all this made up science and equations for wheeling and crap like that.

Edit: I laughed so hard at the burning bag of puppies.

Did something happen in the last week? Lol.

lol last week i was willing to give him a chance

but this week i just realize that he's such a boring sounding actor. he just kills the energy in a scene. i never liked him in Harold and Kumar (John Cho is so much more AWESOME) and I didn't like him on House and I definitely think he and Robin look odd together. Plus I want Ted and Robin to end up together so I hate anyone who goes out with Robin...or Ted

Archived