The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

They did the nominal amount thing ($2) when they enabled 802.11n on macbook pros that were already on the market. I expected something similar for the iPod touch, but $20 was just stupid. I didn't pay for that upgrade, or any of the ones that came after it. It was a complete ripoff. The accounting rule does appear to be a legitimate reason, but they used a legitimate reason to charge a ridiculous amount

^not sure about that... As long as your iPod isn't jailbroken, bring it to the Apple store and see if they can fix it for you..

Anyways, the iPhone 4G update is available.. Anybody with 3GS or 3G can now update to the 4G... You get everything that comes with the 4G except for the stuff like the double camera and extra battery life and all that...

^not sure about that... As long as your iPod isn't jailbroken, bring it to the Apple store and see if they can fix it for you..

Anyways, the iPhone 4G update is available.. Anybody with 3GS or 3G can now update to the 4G... You get everything that comes with the 4G except for the stuff like the double camera and extra battery life and all that...

I updated my phone to OS 4. Pretty cool indeed. The multitasking is great and I like the background behind the icons, now i'm just looking for something that's cool enough to put as a background.

The other great function is creating folders and putting apps in them. Makes it was less cluttery on the main page.

I'm liking it so far.

I'm considering getting the iPad soon.

Is it worth it? I'm worried about scratches though since it is touch screen. I tried one out at Futureshop and I liked it enough, but it's one thing trying out something in a store and then getting it home :mellow:

Anyone with an iPad with some good/bad feedback about it?

I personally thought the iPad was just a bigger version of the iPod touch and it was a big waste of money.. However, playing aroudn with it everytime I enter the Apple store at Oakridge, it's really addicting but I'm not investing money into it... :) Rather save up for a MacBook Pro or what not for university..

• 3 weeks later...

I updated my phone to OS 4. Pretty cool indeed. The multitasking is great and I like the background behind the icons, now i'm just looking for something that's cool enough to put as a background.

The other great function is creating folders and putting apps in them. Makes it was less cluttery on the main page.

I'm liking it so far.

4G software for my iTouch is amazing, Wallpapers about time. I don't like the folder idea, I like keeping my apps out there looks better.

100+ new features, Great on Apple anyone that has a Touch I recommend upgrading to 4G software.

Unfortunately, the 4G software isn't for 1st Gen. sad.gif

Archived