South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are going

to burn in hell.

The characters are likeable,and when there's nothing else to watch,

some of the Southpark episodes are tolerable. But most of the time,

it's hard to believe just how disgusting, vulgar, and filthy some people's

minds can actually be.

If the creators of Southpark were to be given an award for the affect

they have had on people's lives, I would go to the toilet, and scoop out

a big fresh smelly turd, and hand it to Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

They earned it.

On November 11, 1999 shortly after the U.S. theatrical release of South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, actress Mary Kay Bergman, who had provided all of the female voices on the South Park television series and in the full length movie, committed suicide using a gun in her Suburban Los Angeles, California home.

http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Southpark

If you were intentionally being ironic, then props to you. If not, then bigger "lulz" for me. :lol::lol:

Downloading :D

Kip Drordy hahaha

yeeeeeeah kip lol...his name slipped my mind because but i hadnt dled the show, but just watched it on some seedy streaming site. The mad money spoof was lulz, cartman oh cartman.

I just finished watching it, fudging hilarious, I had to stop myself for bursting out laughing during the part when Cartman showed Kyle Chat Roulette.

i was f'n floored at the chatrt scene lol. Surprised they didnt put in one hot chick between the hundred penises.

I really wish that guy hadn't chosen the same name as me, and then proceeded to go around making a fool of himself... *sigh*

Until you actually said something, I thought it was just the one person in this thread. Was thinking what a big 180 he was making, hah.

Archived