The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

In my opinion, it was a great episode, probably best one of the season for me. But you may not get some of the references if you didn't watch some of the older episodes.

I've seen almost every South Park episode, didn't laugh once.

That was a really bad episode. Probably the worst of the season, and considering the laziness of the season so far, that's saying something. Following the same trend with a combination of rehashing old episodes, and giving half-references without a joke.

Also, why did they have to destroy the "Cartman's mother is his father" joke? All-round bad way to celebrate the 200th episode.

So... who watched last nights episode? I know theres another thread on this, but this is the official one!

I thought it was pretty epic, some good laughs, was never the biggest fan of the super best friends but I still found it pretty funny overall. When they were leading up to the Ginger boss, I kept telling myself it was him but there was no way at the same time!

So... who watched last nights episode? I know theres another thread on this, but this is the official one!

I thought it was pretty epic, some good laughs, was never the biggest fan of the super best friends but I still found it pretty funny overall. When they were leading up to the Ginger boss, I kept telling myself it was him but there was no way at the same time!

As soon as I saw the Chili Con Carnival sign light up, I was like :o NO WAYYYY

Archived