The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

<br />Well first I think you should put the plane into the building, because the building didn't catch fire until it was hit. <br /><br />Second, I don't think it should be banned. I've seen ones with horses f'ing people or people satisfying gorillas and stuff. Or even a p3nis with cum all over someone's face.<br /><br />^^ Forgive my descriptions, it wouldn't do justice if I didn't use the real words...<br />

Ok So I played a LOT of BLACK OPS today and I raised my money to a little above 10, 000 so I was like "Hey! Why don't I try High Rollers in Wager Mode?" So I did High Rollers made sure it was SharpShooter, and started playing.. I was a bit nervous knowing I could lose it all, but 1st place was 30,000! So I started the match pretty well there were 6 people in the lobby and I was bouncing between 2-5 Place.. Then right at the end during the "Sharpshooter round" (Double XP) It was Python Dual Wielded got like a 5 Kill streak and I didn't know what place I came in until I saw my name on top!!!

I like to think mine is the best... I'll post a pic later.

Oh and a new patch has been released:

Issues Addressed:

* • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.

* • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.

* • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.

* • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.

* • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.

* • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.

* • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.

* • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.

* • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.

* • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.

* • Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.

* • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.

* • Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.

Gameplay Tuning:

* • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.

* • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.

* • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.

* • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.

* • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.

* • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

* • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.

Archived