The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

I've been playing some Black Ops lately and decided to try my hand at a Winnipeg Jets emblem as I was kinda getting tired of my Canucks one. I did it without a picture to look at, and I think it turned out pretty good. After looking at a picture of the real thing, there's actually quite a bit wrong with my emblem, but whatever, it looks great on killcams.

IMG_0239.jpg

• 5 months later...

me and my friend just played split screen zombies on call of the dead like all day and the highest we got was lvl 10(4 times). and when we get that high it's friggin intense man. i honestly don't know how people get to such high levels.

me and my friend just played split screen zombies on call of the dead like all day and the highest we got was lvl 10(4 times). and when we get that high it's friggin intense man. i honestly don't know how people get to such high levels.

• 3 weeks later...

Just played this for the first time in 9 months after moving around the province and not having any gaming time, and slayed. 40-7 in domination, 8 captures, in Jungle.

That always seems to be how it works for me. Go away a while, play it and destroy everyone in my first game back, then slowly work my way back down to my average play. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived