The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In this thread, speak only in limericks

Qris

ATTENTION! THIS LIMERICK WAR WILL BE INTERRUPTED FOR A SPECIAL NEWS UPDATE FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ROYAL FLUSH!!

Excuse me Qris!! I can't help but notice that you have FIVE, yes FIVE threads on the main page! Are you trying to re-establish yourself as the king of creating a boat-load of threads?? I sure could use some of the heat taken off my back!

Also, if we are at war, please declare so! I know that I am a chill 3 and all and I don't want to have to go to war with you, but if necessary, I have the rations and the infantry to take you down! Let me know if a treaty needs to be reached. I don't mean to encroach on your territory. I am a fair, and just King, and I am a very diplomatic ruler. We can share the territory if you like, but remember that we both must yield to the mighty ban/lock hammer of Queen Bertuzzi Babe!

Thank you for your insight on the situation in advance, fair King Qris. I await your reply. I hope that you are not ready to declare war.

THIS CONCLUDES THIS SPECIAL NEWS REPORT FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ROYAL FLUSH!! PLEASE RESUME WITH YOUR LIMERICKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!! :lol:;)

• 2 years later...

Archived