The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cricket

He-Man

Do you live in the Vancouver area? Because it started at 6:00 pm PT, which is great compared to previous games that started around 7:30-8:00 pm. Yesterday's match also finished earlier as India didn't had to complete 50 overs.

Oh wtf. Yeah I thought the game would start at 1030 since the last 3 or so started then. I'll make sure to double check next time

After the slow start, I thought they would barely reach 200 runs. But Brendan Taylor really played well for Zimbabwe and they wouldn't have made this many runs, if it wasn't for him.

Zimbabwe is doing strong on the bowling side as we'll. I hope Kohli can hit a huge number opt India has any chance to win.

Zimbabwe is doing strong on the bowling side as we'll. I hope Kohli can hit a huge number opt India has any chance to win.

Already two quick outs for India, a bit surprising. Kind of a similar situation to Zimbabwe where two of their players were out before they even reached 30 or so runs. I expect a good performance from Kohli and they still have Raina and Dhoni left to bat.

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

Already two quick outs for India, a bit surprising. Kind of a similar situation to Zimbabwe where two of their players were out before they even reached 30 or so runs. I expect a good performance from Kohli and they still have Raina and Dhoni left to bat.

Don't forget Rahane. Has been solid for us. Kohli will get his, let's hope Rahane can just provide some stability.

What a shot by Rahane. Beautiful