Canucks Community

Cricket

He-Man

I know, but this is who we have injured/banned:

Saeed Ajmal - Arguably World's #1 spin bowler

Mohammad Hafeez - Another amazing Spinner and Batsmen

Umar Gul - One of the top 20 wicket-takers in the game

Junaid Khan - Rising Fast bowling sensation 4 Star potential

Mohammad Amir (Banned for 5 years) - Amazing 4 1/2 Star Potential player that can rip through any teams batting.

Just insert in Ajmal and Hafeez into the lineup and the story of the world cup will change.

Wow didn't know Pakistan was missing all those guys. I've been out of cricket since the last world cup. Just kept tabs on India.

I remember Hafeez and Gul being prominent players though. Guys like Salman Butt and Asif were pretty good too.

I do hope Pakistan does well, so India can crush them later haha. I love watching Shahid Afridi too.

Edited by Jiggs50
  • Upvote 1

I had no idea there was a cricket thread until TheMohammadman told me on my status. So I'm here now!

What.A.Win. Yesterday against South Africa!!!!!!!!! Just unreal game and unreal win. Sarfraz with six catches, undoubtedly the man of the match. Hell yeah Pakistan!! Team green for life.

• Upvote 1

I had no idea there was a cricket thread until TheMohammadman told me on my status. So I'm here now!

What.A.Win. Yesterday against South Africa!!!!!!!!! Just unreal game and unreal win. Sarfraz with six catches, undoubtedly the man of the match. Hell yeah Pakistan!! Team green for life.

Glad to see I'm not alone supporting Pakistan.

India need to beat Ireland (probably an easy win, but stranger things have happened)

And then we need to beat them to make it.

Glad to see I'm not alone supporting Pakistan.

India need to beat Ireland (probably an easy win, but stranger things have happened)

And then we need to beat them to make it.

Team Green all the way man!!! Our game against Ireland is next Sunday right? Man that game is game is make it or break it. Literally. Its gonna be good though!

Come on! You said the exact same thing three years ago:

I totally didn't know there was a cricket thread! :P. I'm going to start posting up in here now! Paki and South Africa game was INSANE! Paki and India tomorrow at 7am. I'm super excited!

India made that look easy.

I actually managed to stay up and watch the entire game. In the beginning, I was switching back and forth between the India game and the Canucks game. But yeah, India really dominated once again. Dhawan played extremely well and if they continue to play like this, they can reach the finals, without a doubt.

I actually managed to stay up and watch the entire game. In the beginning, I was switching back and forth between the India game and the Canucks game. But yeah, India really dominated once again. Dhawan played extremely well and if they continue to play like this, they can reach the finals, without a doubt.

Haha you lucky sob. I had to get up early so I couldn't watch it. The games need to start at 7 ish not freaking 10 pm

Haha you lucky sob. I had to get up early so I couldn't watch it. The games need to start at 7 ish not freaking 10 pm

Do you live in the Vancouver area? Because it started at 6:00 pm PT, which is great compared to previous games that started around 7:30-8:00 pm. Yesterday's match also finished earlier as India didn't had to complete 50 overs.

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-