b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

Looked like Jensen had the 1st goal tonight, but it was later credited to Cal O'reilly.

yea the pass was going right to Jensen for a tap in but one of Abbotsford players put it in the net instead :picard:

Maybe Shorty has jinxed him with the 'Yensen'. He looked promising when we all were using the 'Jensen' handle.

Is it just me, or is Nicklas Jensen's name on the current roster right now? :blink:

It looks like it. Maybe It will be a Dane for a Dane and Hansen will be scratched

Is it just me, or is Nicklas Jensen's name on the current roster right now? :blink:

Maybe he got called up?

who are the plugs your talking about?

He was playing with Mallet and Defazio I believe.

He had some nice plays tonight and was backchecking. However, other plays he just looked lost, like he couldn't think the game quick enough,

I doubt he's done enough to earn a call up

Edited by DeNiro
  • Upvote 1

It looks like it. Maybe It will be a Dane for a Dane and Hansen will be scratched

We would need to put someone on waivers since we would be over the roster limit.

If Dalpe gets placed on waivers tomorrow morning, Jensen will be called up.

btw I was pretty sure that Jensen was always on Vans roster on this website. don't read too much into it. He still has work to do as much as I would love to see him get the call up.

There is no way Jensen is being called up. The kid has 2 assists in 12 games and last night I could see why. He played on a line with O'reilly and a mixture of Pelletier and Hamill. He can't even crack the top 2 lines for the comets let alone the Canucks roster. Needless to say I was disappointed. There might have been 1-2 plays in the entire game he was slightly noticeable but overall he didn't generate anything offensively and was weak in the corners (if he even went there, which was barely ever). The only way to describe what I saw last night was floating, defensively and offensively he left alot to be desired. Going to the game again tonight so hopefully we'll see a little more out of him.

There is no way Jensen is being called up. The kid has 2 assists in 12 games and last night I could see why. He played on a line with O'reilly and a mixture of Pelletier and Hamill. He can't even crack the top 2 lines for the comets let alone the Canucks roster. Needless to say I was disappointed. There might have been 1-2 plays in the entire game he was slightly noticeable but overall he didn't generate anything offensively and was weak in the corners (if he even went there, which was barely ever). The only way to describe what I saw last night was floating, defensively and offensively he left alot to be desired. Going to the game again tonight so hopefully we'll see a little more out of him.

I could see torts calling up jensen for two games to evalute and let jensen know the problem areas of his game. Travis green doesn't seem like he really cares much or him and jensen just don't get along

Way better game last night. Started on the 4th line with Mallet for a shift and worked his way up to what seemed like the 2nd line with Oreilly and Stuart. No points but he seemed way more involved in the play and grinded out some puck battles along the boards. Gotta keep up that work effort.

Way better game last night. Started on the 4th line with Mallet for a shift and worked his way up to what seemed like the 2nd line with Oreilly and Stuart. No points but he seemed way more involved in the play and grinded out some puck battles along the boards. Gotta keep up that work effort.

He's on the 4th line in Utica? That's terrible. He needs a bare minimum of 10+ minutes a game. You want to stunt the development of a player with his potential only give him 4-6 minutes in the farm league.

Really not sure about Green and his system in Utica and growing less thrilled about him as games go by

He's on the 4th line in Utica? That's terrible. He needs a bare minimum of 10+ minutes a game. You want to stunt the development of a player with his potential only give him 4-6 minutes in the farm league.

Really not sure about Green and his system in Utica and growing less thrilled about him as games go by

He's not a regular 4th liner for the comets. I think it was just a penalty for a horrible game Friday night.

He's not a regular 4th liner for the comets. I think it was just a penalty for a horrible game Friday night.

Green mixes lines up all game long pretty much every game. Jensen has been getting plenty of ice time and is usually on the 2nd unit on the PP.

Green mixes lines up all game long pretty much every game. Jensen has been getting plenty of ice time and is usually on the 2nd unit on the PP.

You obviously watch a ton of Comets games. what is your take on Coach Green and how he is handling our group. Is he harming or pushing our prospects development?
  • Upvote 1

The chances of Jensen making the NHL are slim, I'd say 10 percent chance.

Thanks Nostradamus

• Upvote 2