b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

I see this line as even better than the WCE line.......more physical and grit

As much as i like all three of those players i see that more of a 1B line rather than a true number one line so hopefully we can get some high end prospects for a top line

I see this line as even better than the WCE line.......more physical and grit

If all of them reach their MAX potential then that might happen. I think we'd more likely see our forwards being: (Post Sedins, provided we keep all of our current prospects, also not counting trades and FA signings)

Booth - Kesler - Kassian

Jensen - Schroeder - Rodin

Higgins - LaBate - Hansen

Friesen - Lapierre - Grenier

Edited by Hansen 36

Is anyone else just absolutely pumped on Jensen and Kassian playing on the same line one day?

So much size and skill is just it's rediculis. Can't wait.

Could you imagine a big centerman as well, I hope we draft smart this summer.

• Upvote 1

I watch a lot of OHL hockey and Jensen and the Generals perplex me. They look like they should be so much better than they are. They have lots of talent but something isn't quite right. There is no way that team should have finished 8th with the up front talent they have.

I think it is just big forwards but some nights Jensen looks dominating and other nights you won't even notice he's there.

Archibald was the same way.

I watch a lot of OHL hockey and Jensen and the Generals perplex me. They look like they should be so much better than they are. They have lots of talent but something isn't quite right. There is no way that team should have finished 8th with the up front talent they have.

I think it is just big forwards but some nights Jensen looks dominating and other nights you won't even notice he's there.

Archibald was the same way.

Without question they're the LA Kings of the OHL. On paper it's all there but they're just not performing. If this were the NHL they'd probably have already had a coaching change...

Is anyone else just absolutely pumped on Jensen and Kassian playing on the same line one day?

So much size and skill is just it's rediculis. Can't wait.

Could you imagine a big centerman as well, I hope we draft smart this summer.

Joseph+Labate+pBIDs2YIvS1m.jpg

15 assists & 20 points in 37 games as a WCHA rookie. 6'4/195 pounds. 18 years old.

Jensen - Labate - Kassian. Big.

Edited by Teemu Selänne
  • Upvote 2

mmmmmm, the thought of them all reaching their potential and playing together makes me feel all warm inside.

mmmmmm, the thought of them all reaching their potential and playing together makes me feel all warm inside.

Me too. It might be a long time before that happens though. With Gillis' patience Labate will probably spend 3-4 years in college, Jensen might play another year in the OHL & then a full one in the AHL & Kassian will probably be on the 3rd line to start next year a la Cody Hodgson this year.

Not that I am complaining, it is awesome that GMMG has the power to develop players this way.

Joseph+Labate+pBIDs2YIvS1m.jpg

15 assists & 20 points in 37 games as a WCHA rookie. 6'4/195 pounds. 18 years old.

Jensen - Labate - Kassian. Big.

6'4" 204*lbs. Bigger.

He'll probably put on another 15 lbs this summer too, like he did last year. :bigblush:

6'4" 204*lbs. Bigger.

He'll probably put on another 15 lbs this summer too, like he did last year. :bigblush:

Didn't know that!

By the time he's in the NHL he'll probably be 210-220, Jensen will probably be 6'3, 215 pounds and Kassian can probably add another 5-10 pounds this year and be 6'3/215-220 pounds.

If that line ever happened it would probably be a combined 655 pounds & 18'10 inches!

Compare that to the Canucks' arguably strongest line right now which is (Higgins - Kesler - Booth) @ 620 pounds and 18'2.

Okay... back down to earth..

• Upvote 2

Hopefully he can step up the next few games.

Knowing they can win might give them some extra confidence to play with.

Well, he did put up 3 assists in game #4.

Well, he did put up 3 assists in game #4.

Awesome!!

That's great to hear.

Talking about drafting smart this summer I totally forgot about Labate that's already in our system.

If we are patient with everyone and they all reach their ideal potential......

So it looks like Jensen's season is over.

I wonder if he'll be joining the Wolves now. I would imagine he will be since Corrado and Cannata are joining them too.