b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

5,338 posts in this topic

Patrick Sharp doesn't belong on that list...

Patrick Sharp belongs on the Canucks not on that list.

Loui Eriksson is a pretty good comparable I'd say. And that's fantastic

Agreed Id love me a Loui Eriksson on this team.

Loui Eriksson is a pretty good comparable I'd say. And that's fantastic

Loui Eriksson might be closer, with Jensen being a little less agile and gritty but having a better shot. Reasonable comparison though, and we'll see how he's developed as we get to see more of him (hopefully soon!).

@TysonGiuriato: Jensen had one assist, three shots and was plus-1 in 14:10 TOI. Tommernes had three shots in a team-high 26:03 TOI #Canucks #Elitserien
Edited by Kent.S

Ive seen jensen play a few games now and I'd say he looks like somwhere between Patrik Hörnquist and Mikael Samuelsson. Though i understand the Louie Ericsson comparison too.

'And on a previous discussion I too believe him to be able to play with the Sedins eventually. not like Burrows but the way Sammy did. Given a couple of years of developing that is.

I thought jensen was a first liner on his team, why is he only getting 14 minutes TOI?

I thought jensen was a first liner on his team, why is he only getting 14 minutes TOI?

looked like he was demoted a little due to the signing of kristian Huselius and Kris Beech. His line got what ice time they deserved. Jensen was too invicible for large parts of the game. They also played alot shorthanded in the second period with jensen not on PK. And only one PP in the game

looked like he was demoted a little due to the signing of kristian Huselius and Kris Beech. His line got what ice time they deserved. Jensen was too invicible for large parts of the game. They also played alot shorthanded in the second period with jensen not on PK. And only one PP in the game

invisible as in he wasn't doing much? Or because they were short handed too much?

kris beech and Huselius, dirty laundry players I tell ya.

invisible as in he wasn't doing much? Or because they were short handed too much?

kris beech and Huselius, dirty laundry players I tell ya.

sorry about that. The answer is "both". His playing style consists of him trying to find areas wich to shoot from (wich he does very well). He is not carrying the puck alot so when the rest of his line doesnt playmake him to score he is not very noticable. Brett Hull wants Adam Oates :)

Saying a player reminds you of another player doesn't mean that they will be as good, it just means that they're similar in playing styles. I wouldn't expect you to understand that based on your previous posts though.

And that's why I was leery of saying anything in the first place, because of morons like that.

Agreed Id love me a Loui Eriksson on this team.

Not nearly hard enough. Nobody we sign now should be anything less than "a guy who can back his plays and step in and make a pugilistic contribution"

Clowe? ...yes Perry? .....yes Kane?....yes ......Players in that vein.

Eriksson? Great if we didn't already have the twins but no not now.

Kane?....yes

I hope you're talkin' 'bout Evander...

Edited by Gumballthechewy

I hope you're talkin' 'bout Evander...

Instead of punching you while holding a roll of nickels, he'll do it while holding stack of cash. It doesn't hurt as much physically but it breaks you down mentally.

563792_10151131486576496_1360607715_n.jpg

Instead of punching you while holding a roll of nickels, he'll do it while holding stack of cash. It doesn't hurt as much physically but it breaks you down mentally.

563792_10151131486576496_1360607715_n.jpg

Ha ha ha! Sounds like the kinda guy we could use.

Ha ha ha! Sounds like the kinda guy we could use.

an uncoachable player?

E. Kane wouldn't see the ice with AV.

an uncoachable player?

AV would have Keith Ballard ahead of E. Kane on the Canucks' depth chart at LW.

an uncoachable player?

Yup, I seriously question his willingness to be a top player and good teammate after hearing so many things about him. Unless being in Don Hay's backyard is going to make him fall in line, I've switched to the side that regardless of his skill he isn't worth it.

Granted, if Winnipeg wants to give him up for not much in return, I'd think about it. In the meantime I'll stick with who we have, Jensen and Kassian coming up, Booth and Burrows already here, and Higgins, Hansen, etc. supporting them as top 9 forwards.

AV would have Keith Ballard ahead of E. Kane on the Canucks' depth chart at LW.

and ballard was behind Rome