b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

Bad linemates (even for that team) the last few games too. He seem to thrive on a line with Broc Little but is not allowed to play with him much lately for whatever reason.

Related sideline; anybody want to bet we do not re-sign Higgins next year?

No way they let Higgins go. He's the prototypical AV forward.

• Upvote 1

With Kristian Huselius injured (Don't have a source handy, got this info from HFBoards) Jensen was put on the top line and it paid dividends, albeit in a losing cause. Jensen had 1 goal and 1 assist and 6 shots on goal for AIK in a 4-3 loss to last place Rogle BK. He finished the game a +1 with 20:35 of ice time. His goal, by the way, was a powerplay goal.

With Kristian Huselius injured (Don't have a source handy, got this info from HFBoards) Jensen was put on the top line and it paid dividends, albeit in a losing cause. Jensen had 1 goal and 1 assist and 6 shots on goal for AIK in a 4-3 loss to last place Rogle BK. He finished the game a +1 with 20:35 of ice time. His goal, by the way, was a powerplay goal.

Jensen had 1-2 not 1-1. Had two assists and a goal today. Total (13-6-19)

Jensen had 1-2 not 1-1. Had two assists and a goal today. Total (13-6-19)

Thanks. His stat line must have been updated since the end of the game.

Just watched the highlights. Jensen scored by picking up a rebound right in front of the goalie, and dishing it into the net.

He's scored alot of goals by being right on top of the goalie. That's good to see. You gotta be able to score goals in different ways in the NHL.

He could have easily had a couple more points today too. One of his shots was deflected in, but the refs ruled it was a high stick. And then the other teams player closed his hand on the puck in the crease, so Jensen got a penalty shot. He made a nice move, but couldn't beat the goalie.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I've only seen the odd highlight here and there but by the sounds of it his stats are a vast understatement of his skill.

I've only seen the odd highlight here and there but by the sounds of it his stats are a vast understatement of his skill.

Seems like that with all our prospects. I've heard a lot of that about Schroeder, and especially Rodin

I still say we trade for Nielsen out of NYI. Jensen-Nielsen-Hansen would be an epic Danish line.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Seems like that with all our prospects. I've heard a lot of that about Schroeder, and especially Rodin

That's heartening to hear.

I still say we trade for Nielsen out of NYI. Jensen-Nielsen-Hansen would be an epic Danish line.

Personally, Im a big fan of Lars Eller, but he'd cost a lot more than Nielsen.

Guest Gumballthechewy

We shall call it ... the Danish Connection line!

That's heartening to hear.

Our farm teams have always been low-scoring. No surprise that Schroeder and Kassian's point totals aren't where people would like them to be, but then again who thought Hodgson would put up a 41 point rookie season in the NHL after his previous campaign in the AHL? Rodin, as with JS and ZK, is playing better than his stats show, but doesn't have much to show for it unfortuntately.

And Jensen scores a goal while on his belly in front of the net on the power play, he poked it in!

Edit: They waived it off!

Edited by Hansen 36

And Jensen scores a goal while on his belly in front of the net on the power play, he poked it in!

Edit: They waived it off!

sonofabitch

Aspecvist scores, 1-0 AIK halfway through the first.

Jensen is very noticeable on every shift, he flies around the ice trying to generate chances, very fluid skater and quick for his size. Not exactly physical but he'll fight off checkers. He's reached a complete other level from when I last saw him play in the OHL.

As for Tommernes, I havent noticed him really outside of hearing his name on the PK and PP, hard to see the numbers.

Edited by Hansen 36