The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Good joke?

A blonde gets a job as a teacher.

She notices a boy in the field standing alone, while all the other kids are running around having fun. She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him.

'You ok?' she says.

'Yes' he says.

'You can go and play with the other kids you know' she says.

'It's best I stay here 'he says'.

'Why?' says the blonde.

The boy says: 'Because, I'm the (f word) goalie'.

Good joke?

She notices a boy in the field standing alone, while all the other kids are running around having fun. She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him.

'You ok?' she says.

'Yes' he says.

'Why?' says the blonde.

:)

You didn't ask anything :lol: BTW Avelanch, Ever been to any Mariners games?

i've been to a number back at the kingdome, and i think 1 at safeco back when it first opened up. I'm not really a baseball fan, but the tickets were just so damn cheap.

Good joke?

'You ok?' she says.

'Yes' he says.

'Why?' says the blonde.

yup, good joke.

We should bring back this CDC; oui or non?

http://web.archive.o...um.canucks.com/

While browsing the Off Topic section on that archived site, I discovered that this would be the URL for any page other than the first.

http: // forum. canucks. com/index.php?showforum=4&prune_day=30&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=30

Would Prune Day be a good band name?

While browsing the Off Topic section on that archived site, I discovered that this would be the URL for any page other than the first.

Would Prune Day be a good band name?

only if it were a green day cover band and the members were all in their mid fifties and older.

do you watch other sports? like baseball?

not on purpose, especially baseball, which is the most boring sport on earth. i player it for many years, but i can't stand watching it.

Who's idea was it to create all the sneezing threads?

John A. Zoidberg created the first one in the off topic thread, i then made a mocking thread of his thread in White noise, then everyone joined in on the meme, and finally his original thread was transferred into WN. So I take responsibility for the mocking threads, but he is responsible for the original thread.

Who do you think the Canucks will draft in the first round?

i honestly have no clue. it greatly depends on who the 25 teams ahead of us draft, or if we trade up or not. anybody I guess is guaranteed to be incorrect :P with all the talk about Gregs dropping in favour, and outside of the top 10, i'd LOVE to try to get him, but I highly doubt he falls even remotely that far. if we trade up he'd be the player I'd want to shoot for.

Archived