The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

on twitter earlier, love Ebouee's comeback on Barton :lol:

Joseph Barton@Joey7Barton4m

My standard is Premier League minimum. I've proven that over 10 years. This year I've proven I deserve a crack at Champs League.

ing Emanuel Ebouee@TheRealEbouee3m

@Joey7Barton you don't deserve the champs league . You deserve the crack . Champs league is for kings like me not thugs like you

why would you say something like that?

they have some of the best players in the world, no question but the behaviour of teams (Real in particular) is just downright embarrassing. Hopefully it will improve now the circus act that is Mourinho is leaving town. Sergio Ramos is an animal, he kicks, elbows, punches, nips and all sorts but if you so much as look at him, he rolls around as though he has been shot. He is worse than Drogba.......and that is saying something!!!!

Real have a lot of work to do to repair the damage Mourinho has done there, no surprise they want Ancelotti, a classy man who is exactly what they need.

they have some of the best players in the world, no question but the behaviour of teams (Real in particular) is just downright embarrassing. Hopefully it will improve now the circus act that is Mourinho is leaving town. Sergio Ramos is an animal, he kicks, elbows, punches, nips and all sorts but if you so much as look at him, he rolls around as though he has been shot. He is worse than Drogba.......and that is saying something!!!!

Real have a lot of work to do to repair the damage Mourinho has done there, no surprise they want Ancelotti, a classy man who is exactly what they need.

well, totally agree

refs let them play like that...

Yeah, thank God he is leaving, looks like he has been 20 years here haha