The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I've already asked Krazz for one of the 'bottom 5' teams because I'd rather get this game going rather then waiting for days just to get the Capitals. Plus, I like one of the 'bottom 5' teams anyways.

I think it's time for a disclaimer.

People need to be cognisant of the time investment by Krazz, and whoever else is running this league. Don't fill this thread up with stupid questions who's answers can be found elsewhere, don't post your roster every 3 pages, don't have a new person OTB every hour, don't ask when simming is going to take place, don't ask about clauses within contracts that you can look up yourself.

Assuming that C. Schneider's still alive, I would guess that he just took a look at his inbox, at all the trades, line change requests, contract extensions, etc., and threw his hands up. And honestly, it's not surprising.

Be mindful of the fact that clutter creates stress, which creates unhappy commissioners. Don't spam the thread with pointless chatter.

Just got back from dinner. Will start answering PMs and questions in this thread shortly. Will probably hire 5 GMs tonight and have the remaining 5 GMs "fight it out" with applications for the remaining teams.

Got a question about the league? Ask them now!

PS: For those of you who are going to ask when the site is going to be up (there are going to be a few of you, I just know it), I'm expecting the site to be fully functional either by the end of tomorrow or the day after. I'll keep you guys posted.

Just got back from dinner. Will start answering PMs and questions in this thread shortly. Will probably hire 5 GMs tonight and have the remaining 5 GMs "fight it out" with applications for the remaining teams.

Got a question about the league? Ask them now!

PS: For those of you who are going to ask when the site is going to be up (there are going to be a few of you, I just know it), I'm expecting the site to be fully functional either by the end of tomorrow or the day after. I'll keep you guys posted.

3) and also if we do have draft picks I think you should keep it to Rounds 1-3 , easier to manage 90 new players as opposed to 150.

maybe Rounds 1-2 is all we really need, because half of the time, draft picks from 3-5 are recklessly traded around and just adds unjustified clutter to trades, plus its hard to draft gems during rounds 3-5 b/c these players don't really exist

Archived