The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

This looks awesome! I was really hoping someone would make another league after C.Schnieder's West Coast League ended!

CDC Username: Nucklehead16

Contact e-mail: gm.game16@hotmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Most notebly the Schneider's STHS League and multiple GM leagues on CDC

Preferred Team #1: Edmonton Oilers

Preferred Team #2: Montreal Canadians

If you were hired for Preferred Team 1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

I was the Oilers in Schnids league and I was in re-building mode, but we were able to only get 1 season done. I really wanted to see through my re-building through and want to the young Oiler core grow up. I think by year 3 I could build a team that could challenge for Lord Stanley. Krazz it would be really awesome if you could let me have Edmonton and continue to build off what I was able to do in the STHS league.

This looks awesome! I was really hoping someone would make another league after C.Schnieder's West Coast League ended!

CDC Username: Nucklehead16

Contact e-mail: gm.game16@hotmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Most notebly the Schneider's STHS League and multiple GM leagues on CDC

Preferred Team #1: Edmonton Oilers

Preferred Team #2: Montreal Canadians

If you were hired for Preferred Team 1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

I was the Oilers in Schnids league and I was in re-building mode, but we were able to only get 1 season done. I really wanted to see through my re-building through and want to the young Oiler core grow up. I think by year 3 I could build a team that could challenge for Lord Stanley. Krazz it would be really awesome if you could let me have Edmonton and continue to build off what I was able to do in the STHS league.

CDC Username: Steven Stamkos_91

Contact e-mail: gocanucksgocdc@yahoo.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Co-GM in the old STHS, many NHL 12 sim leagues, CO-GM in RGMG

Preferred Team #1: Ottawa Senators

Preferred Team #2: Florida Panthers

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I were to be GM of the Ottawa Senators, I would continue the rebuild that is currently going on. With some young studs on D and forward, I would try to get them a great, young, supporting cast. In the next 2-3 years, my goal for the Ottawa Senators would be to make the playoffs although that may be hard with all the youth I will try to bring in.

If you were hired for Preferred Team #2, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I were to take over the Panthers, I would continue pushing to become a contender. With lots of youth already, we could maybe rebuild if the season isn't going so well halfway through the season. But at the beginning, we will be contenders. Our goals would be to make the playoffs in the next year or so and make Florida a dynasty.

GM Hirings

medium.png The Anaheim Ducks have hired Imuzi as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Columbus Blue Jackets have hired SOB for MVP as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Edmonton Oilers have hired Nucklehead16 as their new General Manager.

medium.png The Ottawa Senators have hired susraiders as their new General Manager.

medium.png The St. Louis Blues have hired Rr11 as their new General Manager.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following teams will be held off the board until the remaining teams are filled up:

medium.png - Buffalo Sabres

medium.png - Montreal Canadiens

medium.png - New Jersey Devils

medium.png - New York Rangers

medium.png - Washington Capitals

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Until the following teams are filled up, the regarded "top-5 teams" remaining (listed above) will not be available.

medium.png - Carolina Hurricanes

medium.png - Dallas Stars

medium.png - Florida Panthers

medium.png - Minnesota Wild

medium.png - Nashville Predators

The following applicants will be given "first priority" to receive a team (in regards to a choice between them and new applicants):

Bangs Chol

Dave Bolland

Edler23-

Ilya Kovalchuk

InSoM-

Patrick Kane

Pretty-Swede-91

Rick_Rypien

SedinNumberThree

Straight up lazy

With 10 GMs on the reserve list and 10 teams remaining, I will no longer be accepting applications (unless someone from these 10 drops out).

CDC Username: Steven Stamkos_91

Contact e-mail: gocanucksgocdc@yahoo.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Co-GM in the old STHS, many NHL 12 sim leagues, CO-GM in RGMG

Preferred Team #1: Florida Panthers

Preferred Team #2: Carolina Hurricanes

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

If I were to take over the Panthers, I would continue pushing to become a contender. With lots of youth already, we could maybe rebuild if the season isn't going so well halfway through the season. But at the beginning, we will be contenders. Our goals would be to make the playoffs in the next year or so and make Florida a dynasty.

Very happy to be back at the helm of the Edmonton Oilers!

Most GM's from Schnieds league know what I would like to see happen with the Oilers, but for those who don't know I am looking to rebuild this team from top to bottom. Willing to take offers a number of different players. Ryan Nuget-Hopkins, Taylor Hall, and Jordan Eberle are not going anywhere, so don't even bother asking :P

Archived