The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Since there's nothing to do at work lately, I'm probably going to get an unlimited data plan so I can kill my time at work. I'll be evaluating my team at work.

By the way, it seems like there's been a lot of criticism towards Krazz and the league because of how slow it's been. Mind you, he goes to university and it's final exam time. Final exams take a lot out of one's time. On top of that, he works right after school so....

I think people forget that he's paying to keep the server of the website up and if he's not dedicated anymore, he would simply stop paying. Show some appreciation people!! We already knew that this was going to be a long off season. In fact, the off season should be the longest part of the game. It has re-rates/fixes/draft/trades etc. It's a lot for one person to do. Once the season comes, things just fly by. At least the league isn't dead yet. Look at the other leagues at the moment.

Since there's nothing to do at work lately, I'm probably going to get an unlimited data plan so I can kill my time at work. I'll be evaluating my team at work.

By the way, it seems like there's been a lot of criticism towards Krazz and the league because of how slow it's been. Mind you, he goes to university and it's final exam time. Final exams take a lot out of one's time. On top of that, he works right after school so....

I think people forget that he's paying to keep the server of the website up and if he's not dedicated anymore, he would simply stop paying. Show some appreciation people!! We already knew that this was going to be a long off season. In fact, the off season should be the longest part of the game. It has re-rates/fixes/draft/trades etc. It's a lot for one person to do. Once the season comes, things just fly by. At least the league isn't dead yet. Look at the other leagues at the moment.

Guest PUNJABI CANUCK

Does that tell you anything?

ANYONE can get accepted into PHL, they don't have enough people joining.

CDC Username:  Kassian87(Aka:Rick_Rypien

Contact e-mail: Pm me

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: Cory Schnieders league and former Dallas gm of this league

Preferred Team #1: Bruins

Preferred Team #2: Bruins :P

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?

I've been proven as a winner in the STHS community so My goals are nothing less than the staley cup for all 3 seasons

Archived