Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoreyPerry

Daniel Sedin Concussion [Confirmed]

196 posts in this topic

thats your source? lol i'll believe it when i see it on TSN. concussion is likely but this close to playoffs I doubt we will ever know.

thats your source? lol i'll believe it when i see it on TSN. concussion is likely but this close to playoffs I doubt we will ever know.

Can't say I didn't expect it to be that. All we can hope for is a minor concussion and that he has a full recovery. We'll need him drastically when the play-offs approach, but right now his health is the most important issue.

Get well Danny.

FRACK!! Fracking Keith you fracking piece of crap!!

As expected but still disappointing news. He's not the first pro athlete to suffer a concussion and while they can sometimes be career altering / ending most athletes are able to recover. Also in Daniel's favor is the fact that (as far as I know) he does not have a history of head injuries. I hope the Canucks let him rest at least the rest of the regular season.

Oh god, please let it be a minor one. It better not be as bad as Crosby's. Someone needs to drill that little punk keith through the boards. Same with all the haters.

Terrible news. The Suspension pisses me off more now, Get well soon Danny.

Hopefully danny will come back soon and in beast mode..

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo