The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks Troll Avs

Taelin

I hope people give Kassian a slack. He hasn't played a full season in NHL and he wasn't even playing in the league prior to the trade. Now, he is forced to play in NHL level (and we all know he is probably not ready yet). It will take time to develop Kassian to his full potential.

I feel bad for this kid. He is getting overshadowed by Cody's success in Buffalo and Vancouver.

Why are people who call a spade a spade considered "haters" dude? Yes he played well tonight, the problem with his game as all we 'haters' say is he can play like he did tonight, then implode another. He is erratic. Erratic in the playoffs doesn't work. You need solid, consistent in the playoffs.

I don't think people would complain if Lou played a tight game and didn't implode on a regular basis, or if he played as he did tonight, as he did in Chicago, on a CONSISTENT BASIS..

Derp...understand?

Why are people who call a spade a spade considered "haters" dude? Yes he played well tonight, the problem with his game as all we 'haters' say is he can play like he did tonight, then implode another. He is erratic. Erratic in the playoffs doesn't work. You need solid, consistent in the playoffs.

I don't think people would complain if Lou played a tight game and didn't implode on a regular basis, or if he played as he did tonight, as he did in Chicago, on a CONSISTENT BASIS..

Derp...understand?

I hope people give Kassian a slack. He hasn't played a full season in NHL and he wasn't even playing in the league prior to the trade. Now, he is forced to play in NHL level (and we all know he is probably not ready yet). It will take time to develop Kassian to his full potential.

I feel bad for this kid. He is getting overshadowed by Cody's success in Buffalo and Vancouver.

Nice comeback win

Happy for Higgins and Raymond - both have been working really hard on their games and were deserving of the goals

Defensively still a firedrill in our own zone though.

Too many scrambles and too many blown chances to clear the zone

And wayyyy too scrambly on the PK as well

Luongo was very good.

We're starting to creep up on STL again. Would be great to make a push for the Prezzy again

Before folks get all "dickwadish" on Kassian, can someone who is critical of his play share just how many minutes the kid played tonight? .. and with how many different line-mates?? .. he is just getting his feet wet here .. learning and available as a deterrent if we need someone to step up .. anyone notice SOB acting like a bully A-hole tonight like he has every other game this year? .. no .. not one azz-hat move by the Roxy Queen .. wonder why? .. go ahead and wonder .. we'll give you all the time you need .. -_-

Archived