Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[Pgt] Canucks Troll Avs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

#121 Cindilette

Cindilette

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Well said bro. I think they just told Kassian to take it easy for now and just play hockey. The kind of effort that I'm expecting from Kassian in the playoffs is when him and Lapierre had that BEAST of a game a few weeks back vs. the Blues. Right now in the last 7 games or so, Kassian's role is to provide some size and grit while cycling the puck, net presence, and stick up for teammates. In the playoffs, they're gonna want him to be much more physical on the forecheck, throw a hit every time he gets a chance, and maybe fight every now and then if a team tries to go "Boston Bruin" on us.

I agree completely. For the past games, AV was seen placing his hand on Kassian's shoulder forcing him back. We know Kassian wants to be involved but now is not the time. There is no need for him to throw his weight around when these games don't matter.

For the past few games, Cody has been great with Sabres and then people look at Kassian and be like, "What are you doing? You are "useless" ". I see it differently. I think Kassian is trying to contribute in his own way. During Chicago and Dallas, I can see a lot of the players were intimidated by him. Plus, he proves us that net-present, in which we have been lacking for a while. I think Kassian will just be fine especially around in the playoffs.

Keith's comment on Kassian was over-the-line. He said something along, "You have been a great addition to this team" yet whenever Kassian would go after him, he would hide behind the other players. Pathetic.

#122 Ellis/Fan

Ellis/Fan

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

On behalf of me,go eat a turd nuthugger.

#123 sonoman

sonoman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Higgins is probably the greatest steal of a trade that has ever occurred.

Markus Naslund says hi

Edited by sonoman, 25 March 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#124 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

Good outcome

D-corps really concerns me though. About the only one of them that hasn't made me cringe lately is Tanev.
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#125 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

good game by the boys! chris gettin higgy with it
Posted Image

#126 linden16kesler17

linden16kesler17

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Does anyone know where they sell the t-shirts the players usually wear in post game interviews? The one Luongo was wearing in his interview with Scott Oake.

I checked on the Canucks online stor, no luck. Has anyone seen them at the team store or at stores in Vancouver?

You mean the 37 RYP shirts? As far as I know you can only get them at the team store at Rogers Arena. When I was there a couple of weeks ago they still had quite a few but they said that was it, they weren't getting any more.

#127 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

i would rather let the canucks develop kassian than the hoards of tin pot GMs round here.

#128 Zoolander

Zoolander

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hansen in the corner "GET OFF MY PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :emot-parrot:
My 2014 Draft wishlist: 1st rd: Draisaitl, Virtanen, Scherbak. 2nd rd: Brendan Lemieux, Thatcher Demko (Goalie)
Posted Image
Future Canucks top 6:
Shinkaruk-Draisaitl-Scherbak
Virtanen-Horvat-Jensen

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.