The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Kassian

beer&meat

Kassian wasn't brought in to be scoring a bunch of goals, he was brought in to be a big, tough, physical presence and he's been doing a good job of that

He was also part of the reason Raymond got his goal against Dallas, not always points that shows a players impact

Gonna be interesting to see how Kassian performs in the playoffs. I think he's gonna really shine once the games start getting really nasty.

I think the haters are going to change their tune after the first time someone takes liberties with a Sedin after a whistle in the playoffs and Kassian flattens them.

do we really need a whipping boy?......shouldn't we be rooting for all the players, that are trying to bring the cup to vancouver?

unless i'm missing something, i've never understood, the whipping boy theory....does having a whipping boy, make our team better, or is it strictly for the amusement of some bored teenagers?

Dear Kassian fans and MG has way over valued you they expect you to be as good as Cody Hodgson and it was calm.... until Hodgson started getting points, come one people did you really expect Kassian to be worth Cody Hodgson? f off we lost the trade move on

I like AV don't get me wrong but when I say outclassed I do mean coaching standards and not him as individual. Just so you know as well, I was never a part of the I hate AV or fire AV bandwagon when they were losing 9 in a row.

I believe Quenville is a better coach.

do we really need a whipping boy?......shouldn't we be rooting for all the players, that are trying to bring the cup to vancouver?

unless i'm missing something, i've never understood, the whipping boy theory....does having a whipping boy, make our team better, or is it strictly for the amusement of some bored teenagers?

Archived