Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Cory's Had A Shutout.....or Did He?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 George_Costanza

George_Costanza

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

Far from conclusive.
Posted Image

#32 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Far from conclusive.

If it were socially acceptable, would you ensconce yourself in velvet?

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

11477626583_2368927097.jpg     49997_b70e6ae14ce1652fa11bd1dda624afd1.g   7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#33 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

Oh man, don't let Avalanche fans know about this one. They could've made the playoffs.
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#34 Milk Hot Dog

Milk Hot Dog

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

1st magician goalie ever ? Shnoudini :bigblush:
Nobody beats our Canucks' meat !

I don't typically make New Year's Resolutions, but the one thing I want to accomplish in 2012, aka the year of the MILK HOT DOG, is to ARREST SOMEONE. - Kevin WOLVERINE Bieksa (BEE-ecks-ah)

#35 d.joh91

d.joh91

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

And it's called a Hat Trick ::D

I see what you did there. :lol:

Posted Image

#19 Markus Näslund

Forever a Canuck

#36 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Once the official call is made (or, not made), whether or not the puck went in is a moot point.

Just ask these guys:

Posted Image

We got screwed over by this before this season. Puck looked like it bounced off the post, refs let the play continue. Then they called it a goal.
Posted Image

Believe in bLUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#37 gragnanifan1

gragnanifan1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

the puck wasnt even near the glove
Posted Image
credit goes to allons-y
Posted Image NHL 13 GM Connected -GM of the Hurricanes http://forum.canucks...ed-league-xbox/

#38 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

I'm pretty sure that was the play where Hamhuis slid back and almost knocked the puck into his own net... the puck ended up under cory's pad which obvioulsy was not over the line.

here it is in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FStDcB8aHAA

watch at 3:03.... you will see schneids' glove go into the net but the puck is under his pad.

Yup, exactly what I was gonna say.

RIP LB RR PD

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.