The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Temporary Pgt - Nucks: 3 ! Flames: 2

Best part of this game for me was Kassian. He's getting a groove, and I guarantee come playoffs he'll be our sleeper cell, terrorizing everyone not wearing Orca's and blue.

Worst part is Raymond. Dude is inconsistent yet again. Don't get me wrong I'm not a hater, I love Mayray's skillset, but tonight he was all but inconsequential, unless you count his delay of game penalty.

Ebbetttt! 2 tips in OT this season haha.

I loved the way Kassian was playing today! Laid some real nice hits, and was great along the boards and behind the net. Set up a lot of shots. I hope to see him staying consistent.

The HAM line looked marvelous yet again and Henrik's passing has been perfect recently. Tanev looked really hungry to get a goal in this one, hopefully it comes soon.

1st in West!

Best part of this game for me was Kassian. He's getting a groove, and I guarantee come playoffs he'll be our sleeper cell, terrorizing everyone not wearing Orca's and blue.

Worst part is Raymond. Dude is inconsistent yet again. Don't get me wrong I'm not a hater, I love Mayray's skillset, but tonight he was all but inconsequential, unless you count his delay of game penalty.

Archived