The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian-Injured

{nhl}

Haha, You can bash me all you want, I don't see anyone actually telling me what he does during a game.

He fought once like 10 games ago. Scored once like 15 games ago. He use to hit a lot - maybe he has 2 hits a game now or around there. Doesn't get a lot of shots on net. Not impressive defensively...

Alright, your turn to tell me what he does. Go for it, I'm ready

Haha, You can bash me all you want, I don't see anyone actually telling me what he does during a game.

He fought once like 10 games ago. Scored once like 15 games ago. He use to hit a lot - maybe he has 2 hits a game now or around there. Doesn't get a lot of shots on net. Not impressive defensively...

Alright, your turn to tell me what he does. Go for it, I'm ready

Ok Hockey Lord,

He's a 21 year old with about 40 games under his belt.. get out there and show him how it's done if you could do better.. Give the guy a break.. there's a reason he is a BIG part of a successfull NHL team and YOU aren't

Weise, Ebbett and Bitz are all better than Kassian and deserve to be playing ahead of him anyway. Not a loss to the team at all imo. People who think he has some kind of switch he can hit for the playoffs and suddenly become a player he's never been are delusional.

Stop comparing him to Lucic or Bertuzzi. The only reason Kassian is still in our lineup is so Gillis doesn't look like a fool for trading Hodgson for a guy that can't crack our roster. Let's hope he develops into an NHL'er down the road. Though this team is built to win now, not when Kassian (hopefully) gets better.

Weise, Ebbett and Bitz are all better than Kassian and deserve to be playing ahead of him anyway. Not a loss to the team at all imo. People who think he has some kind of switch he can hit for the playoffs and suddenly become a player he's never been are delusional.

Stop comparing him to Lucic or Bertuzzi. The only reason Kassian is still in our lineup is so Gillis doesn't look like a fool for trading Hodgson for a guy that can't crack our roster. Let's hope he develops into an NHL'er down the road.

Weise, Ebbett and Bitz are all better than Kassian and deserve to be playing ahead of him anyway. Not a loss to the team at all imo. People who think he has some kind of switch he can hit for the playoffs and suddenly become a player he's never been are delusional. Stop comparing him to Lucic or Bertuzzi. The only reason Kassian is still in our lineup is so Gillis doesn't look like a fool for trading Hodgson for a guy that can't crack our roster. Let's hope he develops into an NHL'er down the road. Though this team is built to win now, not when Kassian (hopefully) gets better.

Not what I'm saying at all dude. Do you and your little posse actually read what I post? Clearly not...

I'm sorry guys, Some things you're right on, some thing you're wrong.. and this time you guys are wrong, just face it. But I mean, It's ok, it's no big deal. Just try to understand more next time...

Anyways, I'm out.. Have a good one everybody

Not what I'm saying at all dude. Do you and your little posse actually read what I post? Clearly not...

I'm sorry guys, Some things you're right on, some thing you're wrong.. and this time you guys are wrong, just face it. But I mean, It's ok, it's no big deal. Just try to understand more next time...

Anyways, I'm out.. Have a good one everybody

looked like he had shoulder trouble, might just explain the drop off in kassians ability to throw the monster hits lately if he has been playing through an injury. (re-injured on the collision to take him out of game) This could be a blessing in disguise to get him back to the shape he was in when he 1st arrived for the first round. pure speculation

Lappy has been on fire lately and from where ive been watching it was those first couple games with kassian in the line up that got lappy going into beast mode trying to "out hit" each other. Can't wait to see the nucks with a healthy kassian throwing hits and bitz in the same line up :towel:

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see Bitz in the lineup over Kassian. When Kassian is on his game he can be one of the best players on te ice, but the problem is consistency. I'm not bashing him because a lot of young players struggle with that and I think he will show a lot of improvement over the next few years, as Hodgson is doing. If Kassian can bring a good game on a consistent basis in the playoffs, then he should definitely stay in the lineup, but if not I would like to see some more of Bitz or Ebbett if we need more scoring.

I hope he gets well soon and I do like how he stands up for his teammates but I think there might be some more reliable options out there right now. He's still learning and at this point in time it may be better to go with someone more experience and consistent.

Why do you enjoy bashing prospects/first year players so much? Does it make you feel important? Does it make you feel good? Seems like some people are so impatient, and so quick to judge on here with a negative response all the time.

Archived