The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T | Apr. 11/12 | Los Angeles Vs. Vancouver | Game 1 | 7:30 P T | C B C

-Vintage Canuck-

calm down guys... despite all the penalties we scored 2 goals on Quick without Daniel. They won the game mostly because of the 5on3 goal and the 5min major. More importantly this is only game one. Not saying they should continue playing the way they are now, but hey toss this game out and look forward to game 2

Absolute garbage game. Just F'n horrible. Canucks were lucky the game was tied going into the 3rd period. So many f'n boneheaded mistakes, my god. It was actually embarassing to watch. :picard:

Game 2 on Friday, I hope to god we see a Canuck team completely the opposite of the Canucks team we saw tonight. Put Higgins on the 2nd line, Lappy back on 1st, and Raymond on 3rd and Ebbet on 4th line. Oh and put Bieksa and Hamhius back together.

But we had lots of PP time too.... It's just one game but damn, we've been saying that for a long time now. Maybe there is no next gear and I think the team is good at close games, but so is LA.. bad series for us. Guys are gonna have to bring it or we are in serious trouble.

Archived