Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5minutesinthebox

I Am Johnny Canuck...is Back!

24 posts in this topic

Nice..these would look great at the game screen,thanks 5min....but 1st he has a King to bring down!

Long live Johnny Canuck and bring back the Uniform!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! cant wait for it!!

Adams work is simply the best canucks videos out there anywhere! :emot-parrot:

Fantastic. Really like bringing Johnny Canuck back into the popular iconography of the team. Maybe Johnny Cannuck can FINALLY replace fin and the orca.

It would be awesome if the third jersey was our home and away (Johnny Canuck on shoulders), with the Vancouver Millionaire's V as the third jersey. Johny Canuck as the mascot. *dream...

Guys its not him who's doing the videos..... he said he knows the guy who does them

This series of videos is epic & I'm glad it is continuing on. Adam and his crew are real talents!

I predict we win game 1 4 5 and 6 like before

Unreal video!!! Can't wait till tomorrow! Lets get this started

Correct.

OP, I don't suppose you could just post this when he actually has the new video out? The old videos have already been posted, and one screenshot hardly makes this thread worthy. I'd prefer that to you trying to be clever and trick people into a thread thinking there's a new video ready to watch.

I highly doubt he was trying to trick anyone, and if you want to challenge this as threadworthy perhaps you'd better haul ass to all the new threads which state nothing more than " im excited" Your officiating is clearly needed.

Furthermore some of us are new to these forums and have not seen them before.

GREAT VIDZ thanks i love them. JC would be a stellar mascot. Fin's nice for the kids. Cant we have two?

"

Correct.

OP, I don't suppose you could just post this when he actually has the new video out? The old videos have already been posted, and one screenshot hardly makes this thread worthy. I'd prefer that to you trying to be clever and trick people into a thread thinking there's a new video ready to watch.