Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

166 members have voted

1. 1. Luongo or Schneider in Game 3?

• Schneider
    • Luongo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

135 posts in this topic

Luongo has officially s*** the bed allowing 7 goals in the first two games at home this season. I don't know if Luongo thinks this is Boston or not but I would be shocked if Schneider does not start Game 3.

Roberto has played well, but i think starting Schneider is warranted in order to wake up this team (if we lose tonight)

It's a risky/gutsy move and thats what the playoffs are all about. We need a momentum changer.

I hate typing such negative stuff when there's still 2 minutes left and we're on the power play.. what has CDC done to me

You don't know what you're talking about. He's let in maybe 1 or 2 bad goal out of two games.

As the above post says, Schneider needs in for a momentum change. Could have been way more goals in the third tonight.

The team needs a shake up!! That 4th goal Lu had plenty of time to get up and he layed there looking at the ref for what!? A penalty??? I'm a huge Lu supporter but wtf was that crap??? I'm so mad, if Schneider doesn't start I'm going to lose it!

Oh Roberto, the scapegoat. Never mind the massacre that was game 1, if anything they should call up the wolves defense- maybe that's the wake up call we need....

Luongo - stop being morons.

Scoring two goals isn't enough. It's not fair to Luongo that we only expect him to let in one goal every night. The best goalies in the league average about 2 goals a game.

Luongo should start

not his fault if the guys in front of him have no heart

I can't even believe you'd say Luongo shat the bed.. He's the one who has been keeping the Canucks in it. Too bad that the Canucks weren't able to score. These scores would be much out of range if not for his play. Defense and offense combined has been atrocious.

The only logical reason I can comprehend Schneider being in for next game is for a shake up. We've all seen the Canucks play better in front of Schneids (maybe since they don't want to rely on him as much), and maybe it'll give the whole Canucks squad a real wake up call.

This game he made some nice saves but the goals that he lets in are horrible and belly floppish.

Scoring two goals isn't enough. It's not fair to Luongo that we only expect him to let in one goal every night. The best goalies in the league average about 2 goals a game.

Christ, can you Luongo haters stop?

Our team blew it. Stop looking to blame 1 man.

IT IS NOT A QUICK FIX.

Luongo has been our best Canuck. But going with Schneider might not be a bad idea. Wake this god damn team up.

I don't trust Luongo on the road. I'd start Schneider. And to ppl saying Luongo is the only one that has shown up, he has been decent but not outstanding. It just says how much other players have sucked overall.

Schneider for a wake up call for the rest of the team. Hopefully they will tidy up defensively with Schneider in net.