The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Suggested Line-Up For Game 4 To Turn This Shiieeeries Around!

chohing

HS, DS, Kassian (put Kassian or Lapierre on the top line, just as insurance to make players think twice about hitting DS...)

Kessler, Booth, Higgins (at least TRY the Amex line again)

Pahlsson, Lapierre/Kassian, Hansen

Bitz, Malholtra, Raymond???

1. Pahlsson , H. Sedin , D. Sedin (They were Linematess for the Gold in '06 and during the lockout)

2. Booth , Kesler, Higgins (AMEX Line has been AWESOME and Higgins fixes every problem :P )

3. Burrows , Lapierre , Raymond ( Raymond could add some speed to lappy and burrs PWF game)

4. Hansen , Malhotra , Kassian ( A consistent centreman with some power in Kassian/ speed in 36 )

D PAIRS:

1. Bieksa , Hamhuis

2. Salo , Ballard

3. Tanev , Rome

sedin - sedin - burrows (duh)

booth - kesler - raymond (booth is playing sick. a little more speed could help)

higgins - pahlson - hansen (sickest checking line in the NHL. Have we already forgotten the home stretch performance these guys put on?

bitz - malhotra - kassian/weise (keep the elbows down boys)

Bieksa - Hammer

Eddy - Salo

Ballard - Rome (tanev is scratched because he gets hit way too much. We need to turn the tides here)

Your guess in net.. We have 2 beauties for net minders. Its the guys in front of them that need to pick up the pace.

4 game win streak starts tomorrow!

My First post!!!

1.Daniel-Henrik-Booth

2.Bur-Kesler-Kassian

3.Higgins-Malhotra-Hansen

4.Raymond-Pahlsson-Lapierre

G= Schneider or Luongo..personally both goaltenders are playing really well and i have no problem with Luongo who played awesome in game 1 and 2. I put booth in first line cus the guys almost like Kesler. Both love holding the puck and going to the net, and if booth plays with the Sedins he'll get a lot more chances. Burrows and Kesler have had good chemistry while Kassian i just like his hits lol. The 3rd and 4th line are great Higgins is a work horse and so is Hansen and Malhotra winning face-offs, Lapierre is the best personal favourite when it comes to work ethic and actually hitting the Kings. Pahlsson another good face-off taker and Raymonds speed is great on the fore check..

BELIEVE IN BLUE

Burrows Sedin Sedin

raymond kesler hansen (the speedsters were amazing last years playoff)

higgins pahlsson lapierre

weise maholtra ebbett

hamhuis bieksa

edler salo

ballard rome

Luongo

schneider

Crash the net

take a couple goaltender interference penalties and win the damn game!!!

With Daniel:

Dank/Hank/Burr --- Tried and tested

Booth/Kes/Kass --- Maybe not our best option for the second line, but with our top 6 getting shut down it leaves us with more options for the bottom 6:

Raymond/Lappy/Hansen --- fast, skilled, and could chip in with a big goal if Hansen stops ringing them off the post... and lastly:

Malhotra/Pahlsson/(one of: Bitz, Weise, Ebbett, depending if you want this line to crash and bang or to play a skill game)

You could draw the D pairings out of a hat at this point... but personally I'd like to see:

Hammer/Juice

Edler/Tanev

Salo/Ballard

Salo and Ballard played well together last year, and Tanev may be the calming influence needed to wake Edler from his funk.

Archived