The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Final Fantasy XIII and X, Borderlands 2, Mother 3 Fan Translation (<- unexpected awesome; I've never played a Mother game before) and I really really really want Dishonored.

Edit: Wow, I searched the whole gaming section for "Mother 3" and apparently this is the first post ever of all time to mention it. C'mon people! Whoever's into any handheld RPGs... old FF games or even Pokemon... go check it out. Totally worth it.

Edited by Masamune

Final Fantasy XIII and X, Borderlands 2, Mother 3 Fan Translation (<- unexpected awesome; I've never played a Mother game before) and I really really really want Dishonored.

Edit: Wow, I searched the whole gaming section for "Mother 3" and apparently this is the first post ever of all time to mention it. C'mon people! Whoever's into any handheld RPGs... old FF games or even Pokemon... go check it out. Totally worth it.

I've played through Earthbound multiple times. I'm willing to bet other people here have done the same. Although I wasn't aware there was a Mother 3 translation out there.

I've played through Earthbound multiple times. I'm willing to bet other people here have done the same. Although I wasn't aware there was a Mother 3 translation out there.

Yeah, you have to patch a Japanese Mother 3 ROM. I'm sure everyone knows the laws around ROMs, and if not, can look it up. If you search "Mother 3 English" in google, the first result is the place where you can download a legitimate patch app legally and for free.

Yeah, you have to patch a Japanese Mother 3 ROM. I'm sure everyone knows the laws around ROMs, and if not, can look it up. If you search "Mother 3 English" in google, the first result is the place where you can download a legitimate patch app legally and for free.

That's good to know. I'll have to check that out.

Also just finished Playing XCOM: Enemy Unkown. Absolutely loved the game.