The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo To Submit Shortlist (Chicago, Florida, Toronto, Tampa Bay)

2 thumbs down for Gardiner. Some Canucks fans are really clueless about other players outside our organization.

I also call James Duthie bluff on LUongo chosing Toronto. Why the hell would he chose Toronto? Chose a city with even more pressure to perform? Also why the hell is he chosing such a garbage team? James Duthie have no source on who he might actually chose. He just made it up, to in hopes to get followers from Toronto. It's pure B.S. Toronto happens to be a team that needs goaltending badly, I honestly doubt Luongo will want to go to Toronto. If you ask me, he probably ask for a place like Detroit. For a team to get eliminated in round 1 in 5 games, they might be looking into getting a goalie too! How bout Columbus? But I call B.S on Duthie naming Toronto. There's absolutley nobody I want from Toronto, The only way they can do it , is give us a package, but the package is a combination of a bunch of players I don't want, so it sucks.

This doesnt mean anything it just allows Gillis to see what the market value or Luo is. Whichever goalie has the best value is the one that is going to be traded. If both goalies are not getting what Gillis wants then I won't be surprised to see both Luo and Schneider back splitting the load 50/50 until a desperate GM gives Gillis what he wants.

Archived