Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samirjaver

Luongo To Submit Shortlist (Chicago, Florida, Toronto, Tampa Bay)

343 posts in this topic

someoen tells me luongo should be traded for volchenkov.... good move or no?

2 thumbs down for Gardiner. Some Canucks fans are really clueless about other players outside our organization.

I also call James Duthie bluff on LUongo chosing Toronto. Why the hell would he chose Toronto? Chose a city with even more pressure to perform? Also why the hell is he chosing such a garbage team? James Duthie have no source on who he might actually chose. He just made it up, to in hopes to get followers from Toronto. It's pure B.S. Toronto happens to be a team that needs goaltending badly, I honestly doubt Luongo will want to go to Toronto. If you ask me, he probably ask for a place like Detroit. For a team to get eliminated in round 1 in 5 games, they might be looking into getting a goalie too! How bout Columbus? But I call B.S on Duthie naming Toronto. There's absolutley nobody I want from Toronto, The only way they can do it , is give us a package, but the package is a combination of a bunch of players I don't want, so it sucks.

someoen tells me luongo should be traded for volchenkov.... good move or no?

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, April 26, 2012 - No reason given

Have you seen him recently?

Luongo For Lupul Pleeaaasseee! That would be an awesome second line... Imagine if we signed Parise too :)

Parise-Kesler-Lupul

I am hearing from a source that the Rumor is Lu for Schenn and Komisarek. Then we'll buy Komisarek out....he will part of the deal so Burke gets rid of his contract.

1 of Gardiner, Schenn, Kadri, their 1st or Kessel please. Or 2 lesser players like Franson and Colbourne.

Luongo is close friends with Francois Allaire (goalie coach). Connections run deep here. No surprise that his number one choice is Toronto. Tampa Bay is second.

Luongo and Raymond to Toronto for Gardiner and their 5th overall.

Schultz is good friends with Gardiner so that should lure him to sign here.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Schultz - Gardiner

:bigblush:

sorry but I don't think Toronto will part with Gardiner. He is the new untouchable. Last year it was Schenn but now he's in the dog house.

This doesnt mean anything it just allows Gillis to see what the market value or Luo is. Whichever goalie has the best value is the one that is going to be traded. If both goalies are not getting what Gillis wants then I won't be surprised to see both Luo and Schneider back splitting the load 50/50 until a desperate GM gives Gillis what he wants.

i can see lupul inthis deal, he and coach carlysle never got along in anaheim...

why would burke trade lupul as soon as he got injured kessel was useless and toronto tanked.

oh man its going to be a sad day when luu gets dealt

I am hearing from a source that the Rumor is Lu for Schenn and Komisarek. Then we'll buy Komisarek out....he will part of the deal so Burke gets rid of his contract.

Why would we want anything from the Leafs?

Unless it's starts with the 5th overall pick, forget it.