The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

It makes no sense.

In NHL 12 Superstar was way harder than Pro. Pro you could get 10+ goals if you were good enough.

Superstar it wasn't that easy(unless you were top corner cheesing).

NHL 13 Pro the goalies make all these ridiculous saves and it's usually hard enough to get 4 or 5 goals. Superstar I've been getting 4+ goals regularly.

Started a BeAGM with Colorado.

TOR: Paul Stastny, Ryan Wilson

COL: Jake Gardiner, David Steckel, 7th 2013

MTL: 2nd 2013, JS Giguere, Ryan O'Byrne

COL: Alex Galchenyuk

CAR: Brad Malone, 3rd 2014

COL: Joe Corvo

Landeskog-Duchene-Parenteau

Hedjuk-O'Reilly-Downie

McGinn-Langkow-Jones

McLeod-Steckel-Kobasew

Bolduc, Mitchell

Gardiner-Johnson

Hedja-Corvo

Hunwick-Zanon

O'Brien

Varlamov

Leclaire

Had 8900 pucks from discarding scraps from jumbo packs and sold 3 cards for a combined 3000 pucks so I ended up with 11,900 pucks. With that I picked up Patrice Bergeron as my second line center for 10K. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but Bergeron is worth it. I want to try and get a 1st line LW so I can put Horton with Bergeron and Ladd for chemistry.

With money being a bit tight right now with me moving at the end of the week, I was only able to pick up NHL13 today, and to me, its the little things that are blowing my mind right now. My first goal I scored, Henrik recieved a breakaway pass when already at the top of the faceoff circle, and as I let go of the left stick, he actually dug his skates in to the ice to control his speed and allow just enough time to pull it to the back hand and tuck it home. The graphics look like a work of art!

EDIT:

http://www.easports....video/136311975

anyone else think the Devils are the worst managed team in NHL 13? when I played Be a pro for them they have 60s playing then I asked for a trade when I was 88 and they got 2 AHLers in return. All they seem to do is keep Kovalchuck and proceed to have a fire sale in my game

Couldnt find a active NHL 12 thread, but i have a question about NHL 12(I just bought it for $10 2 weeks ago). I started playing be a gm and after the 2014 draft when i go to resign players it says i have 0 under contract and i have -199455633 unsigned. It won't let me resign my players. Does anyone know how to get around this bug?

Just suddenly happened i had 2 successful be a gm sessions before the bug. But the last 2 have had this bug. Thanks

Archived