The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

W C F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (8) Los Angeles Kings

Who will will the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest BuckFoston

uhh yeah , i was 4 years old in 1994 buddy i dont give a damn

how can you hold a grudge for something from 94 (when no player who won the cup is still on the team) and not hold a grudge against the kings who just beat the canucks a month ago

go rangers F the kings

Amen to that. I was 10 back then and it still wasn't that big of a deal. New teams now, Rangers all the way on this one. I wouldn't even hate the Kings that much, because they've been playing amazing - but this series against the Yotes, with Brown going down every time someone sneezes, just disgusting. And people had the nerve to rag on Hank, like oh... he's the captain, he's setting a bad example. But Brown, just ridiculous, even the NBC announcers were saying how he is the best penalty seller on that team. Get up and play like a damn man. :mad:

I think if you were a bit older in 94 you might have felt the pain a bit more. Just ask yourself will you ever be able to see the Bruins logo without feeling it? It's the same way for people who were as into it in 94 as you were last year. The pain fades a bit, but there is no way in hell I want to see them win another cup.

The Kings may have beaten us a month ago, but they've never taken the cup out of our hands in a game 7. If anything the Kings winning the cup is the best case scenario for us. There is a lot less shame in losing to the best team in the playoffs. If the Kings had gone to the 2nd round and gotten swept we'd feel even worse, at least this way we got beaten by a team that hit it's stride at just the right time and is powering it's way through some of the best teams in the league.

I'm too young to be mad at the Islanders, but I bet you there are some older fans out there that still cringe at the sight of the logo.

Dude, well said! I dunno what that guy was talking about....I was 11 in '94 and it was one of the worst heartbreaks of my life....cried many tears......first cut is the deepest they say. Rangers can go to hell, go Devils for east champs!!

Archived