The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

W C F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (8) Los Angeles Kings

Who will will the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol Kings suck? Are you for real? They flew through arguably two of the best offensive and defensive teams in the league and are 2 up in the WCF. Get a grip. Look at their roster. It's playoff preformers, a confident blue line and a goalie who's on a ???? tear. The Kings are real and will take the cup.

I think at the most, Doan should get a fine... but even if he gets nothing, I wouldn't be upset. I agree that Lewis turned his back late. As for the Hanzal hit... clearly a cheap shot! Suspend him 5-10 games at least.

This is kinda pissing me off now lol. It's hard to believe these Kings are winning literally every game possible and unbeaten on the road. HOW? Not even the 1st seeded Rangers can do that or the Canucks. But the Kings? Ughhh. Yes I'm being a poor sport right now, but it seems like the Canucks could have beaten them with Danny in the lineup and this BS wouldn't be happening.

Oh well, Bettman succeeds again :(

I'm starting to believe that the Series between L.A and Vancouver was the match that determines who comes out of the West.... If we have beaten L.A I believe we would have made it to the finals again because of how L.A is easily destroying everyone, for us, we could have at least beaten them 2 more times on top of our win, Phoenix St.Louis, so far has no answer, at least we had hope, but wow, L.A... just unstoppable right now.

The Kings are really riding on momentum and confidence...that can do wonders. As PC said, it's about all coming together at the same time and that's what we're seeing here. Can't take anything away from them.

More like you are butthurt because you can't handle the truth. Queens suck, plain and simple. It is true, they haven't faced any adversity. Ironically the closest they've come to facing adversity was against us, and that was thanks to Daniel coming back. That series would have been much different if Daniel was there from game one and Kesler didn't have the worst luck when it comes to injuries. So maybe you should deal with it. If calling me "butthurt" helps you sleep at night, then go ahead. I'm not interested in pandering to other teams just because they managed to beat us.

Archived