The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guess who I saw on the Squamish Chief

gurmy_33

Guess who I see when I take my son to hockey........Jamie Huscroft and Bernie Parent! I know not as cool but if you want to meet them, they both coach at Castle Ice in Renton Wa. (Jamie and Bernie have been coaching my son on and off for about 6 years)

Also Cliff Ronning coaches and runs Burnaby Winter Club Arena.

i only tarted to appreciate him after he retired.....wish i could have watched him in his prime and it would have helped if he wasnt playing for the avalanche all the time :lol:

i shoot pucks in my garage every day just hoping one day i can get half the shot "burnaby joe" had....***bar down from the blueline***

i only tarted to appreciate him after he retired.....wish i could have watched him in his prime and it would have helped if he wasnt playing for the avalanche all the time :lol:

i shoot pucks in my garage every day just hoping one day i can get half the shot "burnaby joe" had....***bar down from the blueline***

Guess who I see when I take my son to hockey........Jamie Huscroft and Bernie Parent! I know not as cool but if you want to meet them, they both coach at Castle Ice in Renton Wa. (Jamie and Bernie have been coaching my son on and off for about 6 years)

Also Cliff Ronning coaches and runs Burnaby Winter Club Arena.

Archived