The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] London 2012 Olympics Thread

UMB

Gah! I'm so excited, I want the game to start NOW.

PS, Mary Spencer FINALLY fighting tomorrow? I'd heard so much about her leading up to the games and was shocked to hear she needed a Wild Card draw to get to the Olympics. A win by her tomorrow guarantees a Bronze medal (2 are awarded apparently...). Should be exciting =)

i hope we destroy the americans in womens soccer. such an arrogant bunch their broadcasters are. saying the only way we will win is if the americans defeat themselves. they can go frack themselves. We've beaten them before, and we can beat them again.

i hope we destroy the americans in womens soccer. such an arrogant bunch their broadcasters are. saying the only way we will win is if the americans defeat themselves. they can go frack themselves. We've beaten them before, and we can beat them again.

Am I the only one who hates the woman covering the diving events??? Shes so annoying...her voice pisses me off

Agreed. It's great to see women getting into sports broadcasting but they do need to work on the pitch of their voice a bit because the really high pitched, shrill-voiced ones are really annoying. In the case of diving i don't know anything about what the judges are looking for so it's nice to listen to the commentators, but not if their voices are like that

I can't watch the soccer match. Too nervous. Will spend the time praying or something instead lol

Archived