The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

If you signed an affiliation deal with an agent, you must subtract it from your budget, there is no free money. Traded money is the same, subtract it or add it depending on the deal

Last warning for gm's, I'm going through the spreadsheet. If after today your budget is off you will be penalized

What are the chances of this league filling up?

So far its been fun, but obviously it would be better if we had more people to trade with.

Ive never done these before so I don't know if these things usually take a bit of time to fill up or not.

I'm sorry guys, but I don't have enough time to keep up with this league. Too much work, no time for pleasure. I'm gonna step down from my position with the San Jose Sharks. Good luck to you all, and you're doing a great job running this league lax.

What are the chances of this league filling up?

So far its been fun, but obviously it would be better if we had more people to trade with.

Ive never done these before so I don't know if these things usually take a bit of time to fill up or not.

Since agents are starting to get their first players, it seems the signing procedure needs to be more clearly explained:

2 things are negotiated when singing: the agent fee and the player contract.

If the player sees you going for too high of an agent fee and skimping on the contract, he will leave your service (as well as other players possibly) and your star rating could be dropped.

Examples: (per the first page)

Signing

Colorado Avalanche sign Patrick Roy from agent Scott Boras, 5,000,00 fee, 2 year 7 million dollar contract. thats a fine signing

Signing

Colorado Avalanche sign Patrick Roy from agent Scott Boras, 12,000,00 fee, 9 year 500k dollar contract. That is a contract that will be vetoed and Patrick Roy would immediately become a free agent, leaving boras' service

Archived