The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bobby Ryan back on trade market

Lets ship Booth out of townz just like I do in NHL 12!

:picard:

Sorry to break it to all the aspiring GM's out there, but trading a talented player less then a year after getting him is not going to happen. Gillis just doesn't pull that kind of crap which I happen to be grateful for. Reading some of these pathetic proposals makes me throw up in my mouth every so often. :sick:

Proposals on hockey boards are inevitable, but can we at least put some actual thought into them beforehand? I know that may be too much to ask from CDC, but please?

:sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno:

That lineup is built for the playoffs. Good mix of size, speed and skill on each line and defensive pairing, plus Luongo gives us a better chance in the playoffs than Schneider. Maybe throw Tanev in to sweeten the deal instead of the 3rd round pick, but this would make us a serious contender.

Ahem, Sedin/Sedin/Ryan

Give your head a shake > why get a premium scoring winger to play him with your defensive centre who cant pass?

:sick:

When your top line has been screaming for size for years, and Burrows offers more passing, speed and feist for a defensive line that already has size.

Booth-Kesler-Ryan

SCF here we come

Archived